Has anyone created a successful automated trading system? What is your advice? - page 21

Georgiy Merts #:

Enough of me arrogantly "poking fun".

The MICEX is an exchange, but for traders with penny lots it is purely a kitchen, bringing traders together and not at all involved in "taking trades to the interbank".

And it is not clear to me why the stock exchange needs it? Someone sold, someone bought - why do they have to "take it all out" to the international level? Do you think that your transaction for a couple of cents on MICEX will be noticed by an American bank?

Well, as for "because I didn't make any money", it's clear that all the oligarchs who earn millions of dollars studying the mechanisms of financial instruments... There, Baskakov is the main oligarch... He's the one who's studied these mechanisms in detail... But me, alas... I'm unlucky, I'm dark... I don't know anything about financial instruments... That's probably why I haven't lost any money in that time. If you did, you'd have lost a dozen accounts by now...

If you understand something, you may have already lost dozens of accounts... Don't put yourself to shame and do not question Russian brokers: FINAM, BKS and others, read the math and learn the ABC:

https://www.moex.com/

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1683

How to protect yourself and your Expert Advisor when trading on the Moscow Exchange

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/2513

Where to start when creating a trading robot for the Moscow Exchange MOEX

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1284

Fundamentals of exchange pricing using the Moscow Exchange futures section as an example

Московская Биржа
  • www.moex.com
Московская биржа — крупнейший российский биржевой холдинг. Является организатором торгов акциями, облигациями, производными инструментами, валютой, инструментами денежного рынка, драгоценными металлами, зерном и сахаром.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
It feels like Zhora is still living in the USSR with a planned economy

:-)

I'm stuck in the timeline!!!

JesonMile:
"automated trading" means different things to different people, here I mean a system that detects good trading situations and then places an order and closes later after some conditions are met.

It seems to be possible to create a profitable system, but so far I haven't had much luck. some big advantages I see in an automated system is that it can trade 24/7 and does not cause any emotion. ideally I would like to scalp on small timeframes (h1 or less), but h4 or d1 is probably easier, right?

what indicators have you had success with? are you using fixed sl and tp or more complicated closing conditions? did you write it completely yourself or use templates such as mt5 advisors? do you think many different indicators with certain weights are better than one or two or is it too complicated?

what kind of returns are you seeing and how consistent is your system?

can a breakout bot at market opening be successful?

Or would it take you 10 years to create a successful trading system...

And what do you consider a "successful trading system"? What is the yearly profit? What is the maximum drawdown? For how many years?

Well, go to the service "Signals", enter all these parameters and it will find a suitable system. You can sign up for a measly $30.

And you won't have to spend 10 years developing it, you'll spend 5 minutes searching for it.

You think that there are no good systems out there, because there are no other smart traders, only you are smart?
Well, if you want to create a new system that is not in the world yet, it's like making a new invention, like inventing the iPhone or a car or a computer. Do you think you have the power to make a new invention?
If you think that others are fools and are not capable of anything just read this forum for about a year. And you'll understand what knowledge some people have on matstatistics, calculus, game theory, neural networks. Then the opinion "I'm the smartest and others are fools" will quickly disappear.
And there are 6 billion people in the world. A lot of them are very smart. Trading has existed for a hundred years, and during these years the world has been full of smart people. If there are any patterns in stock charts, they were discovered a long time ago.

Or do you think that there are profitable traders somewhere, but they do not register in signals/spams/monitoring services, they are hiding somewhere?
Well there are people here who have worked in forex brokers. There is one who was a manager at a major forex broker for 7 years. They know the statistics inside out.
And they will tell you that the situation there is the same as at signals/spam/monitoring services.

Roman Shiredchenko #:

Gheorghe - if you are not on the topic - do not write nonsense, unsubstantiated.

You can trade Sberbank share futures from five thousand rubles and see your bid in the general price book and prices of the participants and your own...

Did I object to your futures being seen by the participants? That's not what we were talking about...

I was questioning whether your futures are seen by, say, Buffett. But of course, I'm a complete ignoramus and you and Buffett are on short notice, he is personally pondering your penny futures.

Roman Shiredchenko #:

:-)

I'm stuck in a time warp!!!

Yeah, there's some funny-looking grandfathers around here :)

I don't remember in which thread I once again annoyed Baskakov with information about my daughter's work. He asked the question: why am I doing this?

Let me explain: I have taught my daughter exactly the amount I have outlined here, not a byte more. I just don't know anything else.

At the same time, my daughter refuses to accept a position as deputy director of a federal agency with a salary of more than half a million a month, because she earns no less and has a pension.

And the people here are poor. Can you read?

I have always wondered why we do not see winners or pro algorithms on the forums, except if they come to the forum to ask technical questions.
But there are many gurus, teachers, experts and other people whose brother, brother-in-law, brother-in-law earns millions on Forex, but none of them has links to their monitoring.
As they say you are Leo Tolstoy in words but in deeds ...

Scarick #:
I have always wondered why we do not see winners or pro algorithms on the forums, except if they come to the forum to ask technical questions.
But there are many gurus, teachers, experts and other people whose brother, brother-in-law, brother-in-law earns millions on Forex, but none of them has links to their monitoring.
As they say you are Leo Tolstoy in words but in deeds ...

Georgiy Merts #:

Did I object to your futures being seen by the participants? That's not what we were talking about...

I questioned whether your futures are seen by, say, Buffett. But surely I'm a complete ignoramus, and you and Baaffet are on short notice, he's personally pondering your penny futures.

George - you have local problems :-), the grail is shared. Learn the matchbook.

Scarick #:
As they say in words you are Leo Tolstoy, but in deeds ...
be the first! 10 days left .