VPS server. Questions. - page 6

Riesling:
Any free VPS options ?

MQL5 VPS The first 24 hours are free and this is a great opportunity to test the service.

Виртуальный хостинг для MetaTrader 5
Виртуальный хостинг для MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Самый быстрый виртуальный выделенный сервер (VPS) для трейдинга на форексе от производителей терминала MetaTrader 4/5

Good.polklbchil HPF.trades opens correctly but sets its own lot number.in the settings on the computer I checked everything is correct.where to look for an error

IRTIRIRI:
Hello, I have checked all settings on my computer and everything is correct.

Read the help topic ( FAQ on the Signals service ) - all the answers are in the first post.

FAQ по сервису Сигналы
FAQ по сервису Сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Узнать за 15 минут: смотри обучающие видео по торговым сигналам в MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5 Здесь будут собраны и обработаны наиболее частые вопр...

Vladimir Karputov:

Read the help topic ( FAQ on the Signals service ) - all the answers are in the first post.

I downloaded my EA, not the trading signal, it was written by a friend of mine.

Vladimir Karputov:

I have an Expert Advisor, not a trading signal

IRTIRIRI:
i have already downloaded my EA, it is not a trading signal, i have tried to open a new account and i have already downloaded it, today i have lots of lots and i cannot understand why

You need to make up your mind: have you subscribed to the Signals service and you have a question about copying lots? If so, read the first post of theFAQ on the Signals service.

If you have questions regarding any Expert Advisor, you should reasonably ask it to the Expert Advisor´s author.

FAQ по сервису Сигналы
FAQ по сервису Сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Узнать за 15 минут: смотри обучающие видео по торговым сигналам в MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5 Здесь будут собраны и обработаны наиболее частые вопр...

Vladimir Karputov:

You need to make up your mind: have you subscribed to the Signals service and you have a question about copying lots? If so, read the first post of theFAQ on the Signals service.

If you have questions regarding any Expert Advisor, you should reasonably ask it to the Expert Advisor author.

IRTIRIRI:
I don't know why I did it before, I just started a new account and uploaded an EA. I would like to know the possible cause of the EA malfunction on a virtual host.

IRTIRIRI:
I do not know why I got traded on VPS. I would like to know the possible cause of the EA malfunction on a virtual host.

The terminal itself does not interfere with the robot's bids and does not modify the volume of the trade.

Most likely it is the robot that chooses such sizes, which you can see from the logs. Look at the logs from the VPS server, please.

IRTIRIRI:
I do not have an MQL5 VPS and I'm not sure how to use it as an input for an MQL5 VPS. I would like to know the possible cause of the EA malfunction on a virtual host.

This is not a telepathic forum - this is a technical forum. At this point, it is not at all clear what you are talking about.

Form your question correctly. Describe all the technical details. Finally, be clear: are you talking about Signals service, are you talking about MQL5 VPS or third-party VPS?