VPS server. Questions. - page 12

Anton:

Take another close look at the fragment of your log:

Aren't you confused by the fact that the order execution time changes so much within one second? That the situation repeats regularly and clearly depends on the type of order? Or do you think that the "communication channel" can selectively slow down by sending packets with a certain order type?

You do not see a clear difference between a pending order and the execution of a trade.
That's the problem that a pending order on your side arrives not in 8 milliseconds as I have in my terminal picture, but in 10-13.
In the log-file it is a market order at current prices that is sent and executed.

The second is that during the execution of a market order there is a delay on your part.
But
I don't have such a delay without your $15/month server.

That's why I'm confused by your praised VPS server.

It doesn't give me any advantage over the regular office option.

Just admit your option is useless and refund a token amount.
And then praise your server further, but without me and my mates.
Because it is very important and touches the money of so many who believed and fell for your scam.

Take it as it is and do not get twisted.
Only on your part is such a delay.
I am looking to save 20 milliseconds or more, but see I will have to put my slots on the exchange, but there will be no MT5 and mql5 in that option anymore.

I will also call the broker to see why the server is reacting this way on their end.
I'm no expert in IP protocol, but why such delays?
There must be an explanation somewhere, dammit!
Please don't write anything more, because I won't answer.
It's very time consuming.

Vladimir Karputov:

The script in principle you cannot migrate to MQL5 VPS - so don't be fooled.

As for the EA - I've already said several times: logging and logging again. No proof - no answers.

Good morning. Of course I am not good at some things yet, and if I am cheating it is not on purpose. On 02.04 I did not switch anything on and the EA was supposed to work from the virtual server. I looked at the chart and it was supposed to open one trade, the other one it was supposed to trawl and then close. How to show it to you I don't know. But the fact is that it doesn't work on a virtual server.

Сергей Груздев:
Good morning. I am certainly not proficient in some things and if I cheat it is not on purpose. I have not activated anything on 02.04 and my Expert Advisor should have worked from the virtual server. I looked at the chart and it should have opened one order and closed another one. How to show it to you I don't know. But the fact is that it doesn't work on a virtual server.

"Should" is an ethereal concept. Once again I say - make changes in the code of the Expert Advisor: received a signal - put a message in the log, gave a trade order - put the result in the log ...

Maybe that's the reason
Files:
20210405.log  4 kb

Сергей Груздев:
Maybe that's the reason

There are definitely errors in the expert's work. Correct the code or contact the author.

Hello! I have connected my trading account to a VPS, a *** indicator with push notification settings is attached to the account, however, the notifications, if the terminal on the desktop computer is switched off, do not come. Synchronisation carried out according to the instructions

vitoss1973:
Hello! I have connected my trading account to a VPS, a *** indicator with push notification settings is attached to the account, however, the notifications, if the terminal on the desktop computer is switched off, do not come. Synchronisation was carried out according to the instructions

Check the VPS logs - there will be some information about Push.

Vladimir Karputov:

Check the VPS logs - there will be some information about Push.

There is an Expert Advisor on the account, apart from the indicator, from which Push notifications come correctly, but there are no notifications from the indicator, no information in the VPS log about Push notifications from the indicator

vitoss1973:
there is an Expert Advisor on the account, from which Push notifications come correctly, but there are no notifications from the indicator, there is no information in the VPS log about Push notifications from the indicator

There is always information in the logbook about the push message.

Read the help on how to prepare the terminal and how to migrate to shared hosting. After that you need a log file of the terminal from the VPS server.