From theory to practice - page 917

Alexander_K:
Well, I closed the deal at a loss. I can't explain why I lost. I'm sorry.

It's not the defeat that's surprising. What is surprising is that you were counting on anything at all.)

Our physicist said he was a theorist, but he turned out to be an experimenter.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It's not the defeat that's surprising. What is surprising is that you were counting on anything at all.)

Our physicist broadcasted that he was a theorist, but turned out to be an experimenter.)

:))) There was plenty of theory as it was.

Bottom line - I know more about probability distributions in forex than probably anyone else on planet Earth.

And in practice - holes in my pockets. How is that possible? I cry loudly, with lamentation - even the neighbours ran away. Some wish me peace - with a kind word or vodka... Eh-ma!

Alexander_K:

Bottom line - I know more about probability distributions in forex than anyone else on planet Earth, probably.

You're a megalomaniac.)

By the way, can you tell why Kolmogorov decided to write this article in 41? And why, at that very time, would other mathematicians around the world be concerned with this question? After all, he was not the only one who has worked in this direction, and other mathematicians have been made at this time no less significant work in the field of BP prediction.

So, it's a very one-sided approach to focus on Kolmogorov. And by this level your knowledge of prediction and probability ends).

Yes, I forgot, you don't do it any more, no power.

Alexander_K:

Yura, as a physicist, you know very well that if Einstein said that the average distance travelled by a particle cannot exceed the distance ~root of time, then it is true. And it is - this thread proves it.

Extremes are found perfectly. But, Einstein, alas, said nothing - what happens next, alas... He didn't say anything in his writings that the particle is obliged to return to the mean or the origin. Alas, he's right - there are no guarantees.

What to do?!

Hint: the price is not a particle but a completely different physical process. I thought physicists understood that :)

I read physicists, and frankly I can't understand it. What are they basing their theories on, if there is really only one value. It is the point of resistance not lower than zero. The rest is all arbitrary. No specific value of attraction, no upper resistance point (any currency can theoretically have infinite inflation). In short, physics is just conventions.
No matter how you look at it, you need more of a mathematical approach.

Alexander_K:

Bottom line - I know more about probability distributions in forex than anyone else on planet Earth, probably.

And in practice - hole-in-the-wall pockets. How is that possible? I cry loudly, with lamentation - even the neighbours ran away. Some wish me peace - with a kind word or vodka... Eh-mah!

Distributions relative to SMAs and distributions relative to deal opening points (after the opening) are very different things.

And speaking of formulas.... Have you seen the program "Eureqa"? It matches the problem to the answer, but not by matching weights like a neural network etc. but by mathematical formulas. It gives out quite complex ones in the end. If you don't know the correlation, you can try.

All right, looks like we're done here. Sold the euroena. Although I do not like these sneakers)))) Well, as long as it's going on....

vladevgeniy:

All right, it looks like it's sailed. Sold the Euroena. Although I do not like these sneakers)))) Well, while we're at it....

I'd wait for 126.20 and then sell from there with a target of 124.90

I would have waited too))) But the confirmation has already come... It's not the iron inputs I have anyway... Testing in general.

vladevgeniy:
I would wait too))) But the confirmation has already come... It's not the iron inputs I have anyway... Testing in general.

Yeah, not bad.

I have an input signal, but I can't find an output signal

Dilemma...