From theory to practice - page 898

Alexander_K:
Disaster...

so at least show me what happened...

maybe not a disaster...

Alexander_K:

Zhenya, you seem to have a better average. Jurik?

No, not a lawyer)))) But judging by the tests, you're catching tails there too.

Martin Cheguevara:

so show me what happened...

he salted the whole cutlet and it went up

and the forecast - here it is ;)

EUR/JPY up

It's the one that could take all the podiums of all the world forex championships

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/297446/page39#comment_10382683

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2019
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2019
  • www.mql5.com
Начнём с того, что все хорошо поздравили друг-друга с Новым Годом, хорошо отметили, всем было весело. Но 3.01...

Evgeniy Chumakov:
No, not a lawyer))) But judging by the tests you're catching tails there too.

Well, would you have a better entrance than 125.414?

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Don't give in to the happiness of the gloating personalities who are probably happy with your failure now.

Oh, let them be. Look at your TS - would you have had a better entry in the =24 hour window?

Alexander_K:

Well, would you have a better input than at 125.414?

Fuck knows, look in the pictureat https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page896#comment_10482446 for the value of the adaptive mean and try adding your variance to it.

In fact, tell me which profile to PM you, I'll tell you how I calculated the average.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Who the fuck knows, look up the value of the adaptive mean in the picturehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page896#comment_10482446 and try adding your variance to it.

In fact tell me which profile to PM you, I'll tell you how I calculated the average.

In either one.

Yeah, 100% would be better because of the faster average.

Alexander_K:

I'm at 125.414.

So...don't get so upset...there are several reasons for that

1. you opened a trade in a random walkabout

2. The general price direction is SELL and it's definitely not going up, it means that you are about 75% likely to fall in 122% +-.

3. If you opened SELL, you did everything correctly, except that you opened without waiting for obvious signs of movement (I'm not talking about trends, but the correction after a strong move in the direction of the global trend)

You entered the whole cut. You should have either increased your lot or averaged it.

Now the price is rising exponentially which means that a reversal will occur or else it will wander back to 122.4-122.6

Martin Cheguevara:

So... don't get so upset... there are several reasons

1. you opened a trade in a random walkabout

2. The general price direction is SELL and it's definitely not going up, so you're looking at about 75% downwards at 122% +-.

3. If you opened SELL, you did everything correctly, except that you opened without waiting for obvious signs of movement (I'm not talking about trends, but the correction after a strong move in the direction of the global trend)

You entered the whole cut. You should have either increased your lot or averaged it.

Yeah, right now.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yeah, right away.

;)

time will tell who was right in any case.

smart people won't argue)