From theory to practice - page 882

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Is that where there was no liquidity?

That's where it allegedly went into a drawdown on trends

Lumberjacks will get sticks, or rails.

I've been tinkering with this stratagem for 4 months and until I set the sensitivity threshold and raised it to the limit, I got exactly the same balance graph as K_2 had in his signal

Alexander_K2:

This music will last forever :))

Eugene, dear - why did you turn the price into a dumb coin? Without time, with an even distribution of increments? Huh? It will be 50/50 and nothing will help in this case.

Nah, this topic is forever. I'm glad it is :)))

Here's to hearing from knowledgeable people that this approach is wrong, and it's a dead end.

In general, if you start a new theoretical topic, you should write in the first posts how not to do it.

oh... That's all right, he'll show up sooner or later.) Maybe a lot of other famous citizens. I'll keep an eye out.)

From the money)) What for?) It's like a pickpocket. From the land of Karmania? No?)))

Not much of a pickpocket's content here))) Nobody's.) Blah blah blah. Pesium so retired))) You'll get it from them.)) Lana, don't give me that shit.) Your crown's gonna rust from the sweat.)))))

Funny how my posts look without the deleted ones from tc)))) Just to be clear, I'm all for any kind of research, even on seconds... I don't care what it is, I don't care. Much more useful it is in them and not from blaming everyone and everything

ps. kike rhodos kike flip!!!)) and then blah blah blah)))

When will the essence of the thread be proven by monitoring a real account with unrestrainedly bursting profits? The public is waiting :)

Alexander_K2:

You mean I have to do the tap dance in front of you personally? You, grandfather, are stupid and have not understood the point of this thread at all. I'm truly sorry.

This is not a Skype conversation, I'm just passing by (I can already foresee, knowing your tongue, and go by )))). So many pages were written not by me at all. But nothing clever has been said for some reason)))) I'm here and grandpa and whoever else is there)))) This kind of hilarity is unstoppable in this thread. I'm going to take a nap))))))

And why delete your posts in piles? Is your tongue fighting for independence from your brain?)) "It's written with a pen and cannot be chopped with an axe.)

vladevgeniy:

Written so many pages not by me at all. Nothing clever has been said for some reason))))

So who's stopping you from saying something clever? Or trending...

Well, the context here is "market-themed" by the author. I'm still a reader..... And the forum here is of course more technical.