From theory to practice - page 863

Rena is probably right - you have to trade solely on the trend . That is, on the contrary - enter a trade when the excess is >20...

Then when do you exit it? Ehhhhh.... That's a totally, totally different story....

Alexander_K:

When do you get out of it then? Ehhhhh.... This is a very, very different story....

Fade in and out.

Alexander_K:

When do you get out of it then? Ehhhhh.... This is a very, very different story....

Just like you're getting out now. When you cross the middle ground.

Дмитрий:

That's all right - I'll wait.

It has become a good tradition, although this one lasted the least.

And everyone has the naive notion that none of the mathematicians or physicists before him have followed the same path.

And the funny thing is that if you pick up the form starting with a B, it's the same thing in a vicious circle....

Alexander_K:

Rena is probably right - you have to trade solely on the trend . That is, on the contrary - enter a trade when the excess is >20...

Then when do you exit it? Ehhhhh.... This is a very, very different story....

Same story.

Suppose signal to sell, exit on signal to buy, but no need to buy ;)

Generally, I think ideally we should treat the process as A and B separately rather than as currency pair = A/B.

What should then be done to do this? Maybe construct a currency basket with a constant sum of indices = 1 (or 100) ?

And then build the distributions (kurtosis, asymmetries, etc.) of each currency index separately.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Generally, I think ideally we should treat the process as A and B separately rather than as currency pair = A/B.

What should then be done to do this? Maybe construct a currency basket with a constant sum of indices = 1 (or 100) ?

And then already separately construct the distributions (kurtosis, asymmetries etc) of each currency index.

The dollar index and the yen index, clever people have derived:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/223827/page219#comment_9871187

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2018
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2018
  • www.mql5.com
Правила ветки: в ветке жёсткая модерация. Ругань, оскорбления - под запретом...

Alexander_K:

Fucking hell...

On days like this, you should be on the fence... It doesn't help... The trends are literally smashing me in the face and crushing my shameful TS...

♪ I'm sprinkling my head with ashes... ♪

Because you should read what intelligent people write to you (me, for example) and not let it pass you by.

The day when it is not you who has the Grail, but the Grail who has you:

Farewell, gentlemen! Tired of embarrassing yourself....

Alexander_K:

The day when it is not you who has the Grail, but the Grail who has you:

Farewell, gentlemen! Tired of embarrassing yourself....

The funny thing is that all this could easily have been prevented. So long, uncle!)