From theory to practice - page 854

Alexander_K:

Totally agree.

And completely in vain.

Sergey Chalyshev:

.....HIGH/LOW can only be analysed on ticks.....

Of course I don't understand much, but why two values can only be analysed on ticks... Maybe they meant some other HIGH/LOW ? But so far this statement has just put me into a stupor...

Сергей Таболин:

Of course I don't understand much, but why two values can only be analysed on ticks... Maybe they meant some other HIGH/LOW ? But so far from this statement I've just fallen into a stupor...

In real-time - only on ticks.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

1. anywhere :) the question is trend / not trend... when the pair loses its correlation with USDX it is definitely not flat, and where it goes is another question.

2. Not my question, I'm counter-trending. The TS strategy is trending, I just suggested to reduce the number of spills.

Of course, it's all trends, there is no channel.

Alexander_K:

Totally agree.

Interesting. How are we going to analyse the bars on ticks? And for what purpose?

No, here we go: we start collecting ticks, keeping a close eye on High/Low. And then - the moment of a cut-off (time of a new bar). Also it's clear. Well, why not use MT, that does the same?

It's an amateur thing to do...

Алексей Тарабанов:

Well, why not use MT, which does the same thing?

So he doesn't use it. Why, when it does the same thing but with more work.

I'm worried about the stoker brothers.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
So he doesn't use it. Why, when it does the same thing, but with more work.

Who and with whom? Something tells me that the characteristics of the Metacquota bar count faster.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Who and with whom? Something tells me that the characteristics of the Metacquota bar count faster.

definitely

Yuriy Asaulenko:
So he doesn't use it. Why, when he's doing the same thing, but with more work.

24 VGK VN, Vinnitsa. And the women there... And the city is very beautiful. In the centre.