From theory to practice - page 789

All in all, tse is horror, comrades. It's time to wash our feet before it's too late.

Alexander_K2:

What I wrote my post above about...

What kind of statistic describes the fact that 2-3 deals literally crush 150(!!!!!)?

What kind of game theory or chaos theory?!? It's more of a catastrophe theory, I guess.

If you don't limit your losses, it's easy.

Alexander_K2:

What kind of statistic describes the fact that 2-3 deals literally crush 150(!!!!!)?

What kind of game theory or chaos theory?!? It's more of a catastrophe theory, I guess.

Tired of me saying that any system will not function without a confirming trend (duplicate) signal.

That being said, the only thing being traded

only

trend trades

Alexander_K2:

1. That's what kind of statistic describes the fact that 2-3 deals literally crush 150(!!!!!)?

2. What kind of game theory or chaos theory?!? It's more of a catastrophe theory, I guess.

IMHO, 1. you have to do a better job of putting it together...

2...I don't know - it doesn't matter - you have to do a better job of collecting statistics... either on history or in real time trading on virtual trades, and then generate a STANDARD report.

Are there any participants in these statistics?

Something reminded me of the words of a trading blockhead - Yusuf:

"But, this particular paradox happened today, after the market opened under the influence of a small GEP: The indicator immediately began signalling a sharp and irreversible turn from downside to upside. More significant price changes could not have been as influential as the last change! This can only happen if we assume that the price depends on the trade volume, because this indicator is bound only to the price change. And we haven't learned how to take volumes into account. That's it, gentlemen! Therefore, the market is able to break the back of anyone.

Finita la comedy, gentlemen...

Alexander_K2:

Something reminded me of the words of a trading blockhead - Yusuf:

"But, this particular paradox happened today, after the market opened under the influence of a small GEP: The indicator immediately began signalling a sharp and irreversible turn from downside to upside. More significant price changes could not have been as influential as the last change! This can only happen if we assume that the price depends on the trade volume, because this indicator is bound only to the price change. And we haven't learned how to take volumes into account. That's it, gentlemen! Therefore, the market is able to break the back of anyone.

I guess this game isn't for you. You have to have talent in trading, too.

Alexander_K2:
All in all, tse is horror, comrades. It's time to wash your feet before it's too late.

Is it too much of a problem to use SL?

Alexander_K2:

2-3 trades literally crushing 150(!!!!!)?

That means you haven't fully understood the market process. Put stops, or better yet, enter when the move is over.

In terms of tails, you've been buzzing all over the place, but you haven't bothered to take them into account.

Alexander_K2:

What, again?

Dmitriy Skub:

What, again?

intermission!