From theory to practice - page 356

Andrei:

So I suggest you draw a nice picture at once, so you don't have to suffer every time. ))

Yeah, go ahead.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Yep, throw it in.
Rembrandt will do?))

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Renat, can you at least explain what kind of weed is being smoked here that gets them so high on normal distribution? Maybe I'll get high, too.) Yeah, and where do you get it? When I ask where I get it, everyone keeps quiet.)

They think that when they get a normal distribution like the one on the coin chart, it'll give them something.

Andrei:
Rembrandt will do?)))
naturally

Renat Akhtyamov:
naturally
need approval from the main artistic figures))

So, in order to overlay one ggggraph on top of another, you simply have to multiply them.

Who can do the operation of square rooting the quotient and show us what we get, but without the prior perversion of the ticks?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Who can do the square root and show us the final distribution?

Or maybe divide the term by a polynomial as well?)

Andrei:

How about splitting the penis into a polynomial as well?))

need approval from the main artistic figures))

igrok333:
They think that when they get a normal distribution like the one on the coin chart, it will give them something.

In general, the subject of the normal distribution, and prediction too, in its current formulation, is already closed here. By me.) And A_K2 seems to have already agreed with that). The rest of us continue to be high or hypnotised.

It seems that the articles they themselves have thrown here, I am the only fool who reads them, while they themselves do not read them at all or are unable to read them).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

In general, the subject of the normal distribution, and prediction too, in its current formulation, is already closed here. By me.) And A_K2 seems to have already agreed with that). The rest of us continue to be high or hypnotised.

It seems that the articles they themselves throw here, I'm the only fool who reads, while they themselves do not read them or can not read them at all).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

From Theory to Practice

Alexander_K2, 2018.05.07 20:48

:))) Yuri, yes I am literally pissed off and pissed off by Teachers. And maths, as you know, I don't have much and it works. It's the diffusion equations in all their glory. But, I' ve decided to move on - to confirm or disprove Kolmogorov's theory of predicting stationary sequences. I've just started on this path and some obscurantists immediately, interrupting each other, prove that it is impossible. Are they smarter than Kolmogorov? What other experience? Experience of shame? Ugh...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

From theory to practice

Renat Akhtyamov, 2018.05.08 18:31

I have been working on this for a long time and I don't know how to use it.

Who can do the operation of square rooting and show us what you get, but without the prior perversion of ticks?