From theory to practice - page 348

Renat Akhtyamov:

You've waited long enough.

Kick him under the seat

However, I wouldn't be so sure about "nobody"...

:))) Rena, put the Grail right here. If it's HE, no one will take it away as it's the only one. I'm running for it as fast as I can.

Alexander_K2:

:))) Rena, post the Grail right here. If it's the one, no one will take it away, because it's the only one. I'm running to it as fast as I can.

Privet, grail-writer!!!

I see a nice warrant.

Tell me, what was the joint and where did it lead us astray amongst other things?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Privet, graalewriter

I see a nice warrant.

Tell me, what was the problem?

Hi.

Not bad?! It's a grail warrant. The only thing I did was talk too much on the forum instead of working. I confess and repent. The grail doesn't tolerate fuss, hence the embarrassing results in April.

Alexander_K2:

Hi.

Not bad?! It's a grail warrant. And one shame - too much chatting on the forum instead of working. I confess and repent. The grail doesn't tolerate fuss, hence the embarrassing results in April.

Oh, dear...

Naturally!

Work quietly, I told you that a long time ago.

Chips of this plan first hint at profit, then they begin to bring it, then they are diluted for a few years in 3 months as usual and only then a grail is obtained from them after many years of hard work.

You're the one who wanted to give away your creation....

Renat Akhtyamov:

Oh, dear...

Naturally!

Work in peace, I told you that a long time ago.

Chips of this kind first hint at profit, then they start to make it, then they get bred for a few years in 3 millennia as usual and only then a grail comes out of them after hard work over many years.

You're the one who wanted to give away your creation....

I do not feel sorry for my work for those who suffer, and most importantly - people who have gone through fire and ice. But, I'm tired of having discussions here about double-coined coins. I will appear very seldom - mainly to answer questions. Ask away!

Renat Akhtyamov:

And I, in turn, will be asking questions.

The first question is for people like you, Rena.

Why do you think majors are mostly trending and not counter-trending? And crosses are the opposite.

Alexander_K2:

I don't feel sorry for my creation for those who suffer and, more importantly, for people who have been through fire and ice. But, I'm tired of having discussions here about double-curved coins. I will appear very seldom - mainly to answer questions. Ask away!

Well, I said, what was the problem?

I'll start writing your strategy very soon, or rather I'll continue.

Alexander_K2:

I don't feel sorry for my creation for those who suffer and, more importantly, for people who have been through fire and ice. But, I'm tired of having discussions here about double-curved coins. I will appear very seldom - mainly to answer questions. Ask away!

Great to have you here, I'm interested in how the research is going with Erlang fluxes? Can we hope to get a normal distribution?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Well I asked - what was the problem?

This is a crucial point. When we look at currency pairs in some "space-time" dimension, we have to decide for sure - is it the same for all currency pairs or not? Well, it seems to be the same and we should work in it. Earlier for each currency pair I had its own sample size. And, as practice has shown, it is true for working simply with ticks out of time. As soon as time appears in formulas - everything becomes unified and the sliding window of observation is the same for all currency pairs.

Alexander_K2:

This is a crucial point. When we look at currency pairs in some "space-time" dimension, we have to decide for sure - is it the same for all currency pairs or not? Well, it seems to be the same and we should work in it. Earlier for each currency pair I had its own sample size. And, as practice has shown, it is true for working simply with ticks out of time. As soon as time appears in formulas - everything becomes unified and the sliding window of observation is the same for all currency pairs.

This is an interesting point with an unambiguous answer.

Time is indeed unified and therefore pairs must necessarily be time-synchronised in order to at least make sense of this multitude of currency pairs...