From theory to practice - page 222

Alexander_K2:

Pure physics against the market. No stop-losses, no take-profits.

In 1.5 months more than +200%.

Make a normal report: right-click, save as detailed report

there will be all statistics on the account and growth graph

ILNUR777:
I stopped on the 5th. I went to the branch, and here they were leaving (125th leaving already?).

I really don't know what to write anymore. But my father-in-law does - he is already writing outlines of the most advanced methods of selling trading signals and translating them into English. The attack will be on two fronts. :)))

It's like an itemised report. Something must be wrong.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:
It's like an itemized report. Something must be wrong.

No, Alexander, you need a screenshot of the specific transaction, describing why it couldn't have happened otherwise. That's what's really interesting.

Got it

Aleksandr Yakovlev:
It's like an itemized report. Something must be wrong.

that's it.

It's stalling...

Alexander_K2:

I really don't know what to write anymore. But my father-in-law does - he is already writing outlines of the most advanced methods of selling trading signals and translating them into English. The attack will be on two fronts. :)))

That's right, let him train in writing. It will come in handy later in writing memoirs on the theme of "how to drain the depot in a perverted way" - that's the father-in-law. The wife-"how to make love to Kolyan in secret from her husband", the daughter-"how to recover from lack of louboutins", you-"problems of masturbation in quantum physics in view of lack of sufficient financing in science in the country".
The question is how to avoid getting kicked in the ass when I try to sell a fake TS.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Make a proper report: right-click, save as detailed report

it'll have all the stats for the account and a graph of the gains

That's cool. It's the same deals with my details, which I don't have to show. And here's the thing:

What do I have to pay attention to? Oh! Let the father-in-law sort it out!

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Explain in words - where the deal is, what happened and most importantly - why this is the case.