From theory to practice - page 1722

Vladimir Baskakov:
Probably my question will sound silly and naive: Where is the practice?

I would even ask: "Where's the theory?!!!" :)))

It's clear to everyone by now that the branch has exhausted itself. Those who need it have found what they were looking for. There are no fools to tell and show.

Alexander_K:

It's clear to everyone by now that the branch has exhausted itself. Those who need it have found what they were looking for. Fools to tell and show no more.

This is the standard phrase from those who have nothing to show, but tell what they found.

It's like kindergarten:

- I got candy!

- Show me!

- I won't.

Because there isn't one, and you can say whatever you like.

Alexander_K:

It's clear to everyone by now that the branch has exhausted itself. Those who need it have found what they were looking for. There are no fools to show and tell.

At the beginning of the branch someone swore and swore to look, to tell and to show...

somewhere in the middle the grail was promised only to a select few.

now no one ever :-(

---

A clear progression of cleverness. You might as well put it in a psychiatry textbook :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

At the beginning of the thread, someone swore to look for it and to show it...

somewhere in the middle the grail was promised only to a select few

now nothing ever :-(

---

A clear progression of cleverness. You might as well put it in a psychiatry textbook :-)

This style has now been picked up by Uladzimir

Renat Akhtyamov:

Thought I'd show you because I'm still tinkering

what a painfully familiar picture :-)

I almost didn't get anything out of it... "couldn't do it"

Maxim Kuznetsov:

what a painfully familiar picture :-)

I almost didn't get anything out of it... "no way"

in the newsroom I removed it through the dll and made it through WebRequest, stitched with the owl

Well, I got an indie on the formula.

Документация по MQL5: Сетевые функции / WebRequest
Документация по MQL5: Сетевые функции / WebRequest
  • www.mql5.com
Для использования функции WebRequest() следует добавить адреса серверов в список разрешенных URL во вкладке "Советники" окна "Настройки". Порт сервера выбирается автоматически на основе указанного протокола - 80 для "http://" и 443 для "https://". Функция WebRequest() является синхронной, это означает, что она приостанавливает выполнение...

Renat Akhtyamov:

I removed the dll in the newsroom and made it a WebRequest, merged it with the owl

Well, I got an indie on the formula.

is when something doesn't go much over 1, with someone not above 0.4... who's to blame is hit and run

Олег avtomat:

You'd better post a pussy :-)

Олег avtomat:

It's not clear.)