From theory to practice - page 172

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I am not sure who else should be called "partner" and who is already "foreign" :)

Get your pockets ready, Maxim! It wasn't easy, but the task is practically done. Neural networks are essentially needed to classify more accurate inputs and that's it, I guess. For polishing, so to speak. There is no need to predict anything - everything is clear as it is.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
What's there to say, it's all clear.) Alexander, you understand, don't you?
Yes! I'm off. I will show up when the community of traders, confused by neural networks, ask to come back and help again, just like in the good old days.

Alexander_K2:

Get your pockets ready, Maxim! It wasn't easy, but the task is practically done. Neural networks are essentially needed to classify more accurate inputs and that's it, I guess. For polishing, so to speak. There is no need to predict anything - everything is clear as it is.

The simplest thing is in Alglib.

You may have a talkwithMaxim Dmitrievsky

His indicator (just as an example of connection).

For classification you may read my article about Kohonen Maps.

Again about Kohonen Maps

Files:

Alexander_K2:

Prepare your pockets, Maxim! It wasn't easy, but the task is practically done. Neural networks are essentially needed to classify more accurate inputs and that's it, I guess. For polishing, so to speak. There is no need to predict anything - everything is clear as it is.

I'll just be happy to see that everything works, and from idea to implementation you can go such a (really) short way :)

What to do with the results of the work is purely up to you. Even if you just show satisfactory results afterwards - it will encourage people to study all your posts and come closer to understanding, and do it themselves.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I will just be happy to see that everything works, and that it is possible to go such a (really) short way from idea to implementation :)

What to do with the results of the work is purely up to you. Even if you just show satisfactory results afterwards - it will encourage people to study all your posts and come closer to understanding, and do it themselves.

+100500

Gentlemen traders!

Are there any former or current employees of the Lebedev Physical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences on this forum?

I need to get acquainted with all publications of Shelepin L.A. In the Internet there are only 1-2 his articles and all.

This unique person, himself not knowing, in the analytical form presented the equations for the probability density function (see pseudo-differential Fokker-Planck equation for processes with jumps).

I want to reread all his works - help me find them.

Talking about the parameter which can be used to distinguish between a flat and a trend.

This parameter is not Hearst's coefficient.

You know what? This parameter is called the non-entropy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negentropy.

The first one who will learn to correctly calculate it and use in algorithms, he should receive a monument in his lifetime from the grateful humanity. That's it!

Alexander_K2:

Gentlemen traders!

Are there any former or current employees of the Lebedev Physical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences on this forum?

I need to get acquainted with all publications of Shelepin L.A. In the Internet there are only 1-2 his articles and all.

This unique person, himself not knowing, in the analytical form presented the equations for the probability density function (see pseudo-differential Fokker-Planck equation for processes with jumps).

I want to reread all his works - help me find them.

I help you"reread all his works".

wiki-org.ru/wiki/Shelepin, Leonid Aleksanderovich

Since late 1987 Leonid Shelepin took part in organization of ecological movement in Moscow in order to save city greenery from planned felling. He was a member of the leadership of societies for the protection of the Bittsevsky and Timiryazevsky forests.

In 90s along with theoretical physics problems L.A. Shelepin was concerned with applying the methods of exact sciences in social sciences, particularly in economics, philosophy, forecasting and problems of social development (social forecasting). He worked in this field in co-authorship with V.A.Lisichkin.

• LisichkinV.A., Shelepin L.A. Global Evil Empire.
  • Lisichkin V.A., Shelepin L.A. Russia under the rule of plutocracy. History of the black decade
  • LisichkinV.A., Shelepin L.A. The Third World (informational - psychological) War.
  • Lisichkin V.A., Shelepin L.A. Sunset of Civilization or Movement to Noosphere. Ecology from different sides. Moscow: IC Garant, 1997.

I must say that articles from the 80s and earlier are already disappearing from the Internet. Maybe Moscow nature defenders can find them? Yes, I remember a list of his collaborations with another, equally prolific co-author, A.S. Kharitonov, here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page118#comment_6300998.

However, I don't think you need "all his works" at all. http://www.lebedev.ru/ru/izdaniya-2.html is a list of publications of the institute with a search in catalogues. I think most of Shelepin's works on physics are reflected in these publications, because it is much easier for an employee to publish in them, and it may even be part of his official duties. It's up to you to choose what you want.

Alexander_K2:

Talking about the parameter which can be used to distinguish between a flat and a trend.

This parameter is not Hearst's coefficient.

You know what? This parameter is called the non-entropy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negentropy.

The first one who will learn to correctly calculate it and use in algorithms, he should receive a monument in his lifetime from the grateful humanity. That's it!

In https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page158#comment_6392311 I gave you the link.

It contains just the parameter (Overshot), MQL programs that calculate it, ways to apply it and interpret the results - in general, what non-hentropy does not have. And, most importantly, a direct proof of the separation of the trend from the flat. Unlike non-entropy, in the necessary properties of which we are so far convinced by your traditional "So-and-so", the price for which has already been clarified here by numerous examples of your conviction, certainty. Including absolute ones.

Put a monument to the authors of that message (article).

Alexander_K2 You know what, this parameter is called non-entropy
A trend is perfectly separated from a flat by a common high/low update, if anything (the meaning is very close to the overshots, about which Vladimir writes. True, the zigzag has a fixed threshold, and I don't really like that).