From theory to practice - page 1694

Макс:

OK, now let's get down to business.

Comrade sellers-signallers, when will bitcoin go up already?)

It's a picture like this on 4H .But it's not up to me to keep it moving.)) It's the computator that gives out its view on the current situation of the coin.

You can pay attention to the angle of the downtrend channel. Just a word. Not to action.

BTCUSDH4_1

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's a picture like this on 4H .But it doesn't depend on me to move further.)) It's the computator giving out its view on the current situation on the koin.

You can pay attention to the angle of the downtrend channel. Just a word. Not for action.

Vladimir, you need to urgently send your robot to the graphist course)) it's not a channel)) it's a parallelogram spot on the chart)

Uladzimir Izerski:

What kind of toy would you like to get from me?

The grail would be 50% per month, no less.

I pledge to give 10% of my profits to the drowning fund

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

The grail would be 50% per month, no less.

I pledge to donate 10% of my profits to the drowning fund.

And 90 means yourself, right?

Nah, that's not the way to do it.

;)

$D

Martin Cheguevara:

$D

is this a martin or what?

Макс:

Vladimir, you need to urgently send your robot to a graphist course)) it's not a channel)) it's a parallelogram spot on the chart)

It's clear that you're still a long way from and from understanding the rank. 18 hours a day and 15 years in a row will give you a positive result.

In the meantime, let's smile amicably)).

Uladzimir Izerski:

It is clear that you are still a long way from and understanding of the wound. 18 hours a day and 15 years in a row will give you a positive result.

In the meantime, let's smile together.)

:)

Uladzimir Izerski:

The pattern is like this on the 4H .But it's not up to me to keep going.)) This is the computator giving out its view on the current situation on the koi.

You can pay attention to the angle of slope of the dawn channel. Just a word. Not to action.

Of course nothing depends on you ))) You think the computer is smarter than you, who is in charge of your computer? ))

I'm already paying attention to the angle of the dawn channel ==))))

Martin CHEguevara:

$D

sagged ;)

how many pairs?