From theory to practice - page 1526

Uladzimir Izerski:
Weak. Didn't have the guts to show it all the way through.

I told him a million times - the trend will eat up the money, the system is blind (neuronics is the same)

He didn't believe me...

and your equity is down, so...

danminin:

He told me he was making money from contests.

another blabbermouth.

On cats. He keeps talking breeze out of here.))

Uladzimir Izerski:
I had to take a sedative. Do you guys seriously think the price should go according to your formula? At least put it out there so that it can walk on it. It's like the lottery ticket anecdote. Okay, physicists. They can't see beyond Laplace. But the rest of us are hooked on it and we're heading towards the abyss together. Read the news, read the politics. The FA rules the price and the TA only adjusts the price. And this is a sandbox. But it's fun.)))

It's very simple, mate - the stronger the price movement resembles an exponential, the more likely it is that it will reverse. I don't know how much, but it will definitely reverse. It's the only thing that really works.

Some people calculate acceleration, some people build something like Bollinger lines or SCO channels, some people like Renat write formulas. It's a bit of a tricky one.

But you know what the funny thing?) Even if you put a signal that at least six months will give a consistent profit nobody fuckin' need here XD

everyone needs to give their "flawless" opinion as a virgin's tear - its the truth in the last instance)

Uladzimir Izerski:
Pussy. Didn't have the guts to show it to the end.

That's right, Vova...

Ancient wisdom says: "Give a fallen man a push".

And show us how your TS (the one with a constant channel width) worked out the pound and we'll see.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

It's very simple, mate - the stronger the price movement resembles an exponential, the more likely it is that it will reverse. I don't know how much, but it will definitely reverse. It's the only thing that really works.

Some people calculate acceleration, some people build something like Bollinger lines or SCO channels, some people like Renat write formulas. It's a bit of a tricky one.

But you know what the funny thing?) Even if you put a signal that at least six months will give a consistent profit nobody fuckin' need here XD

everyone needs to give their "flawless" opinion as a virgin's tear - its the truth in the last instance)

stop stop stop stop

I don't write formulas, they are known

You find it, shamanize it so it doesn't work as a puppet and it's fine.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

But you know what the funny thing?) Even if you put a signal that at least six months will give a consistent profit no one fucking need here XD

And you put it out there; in six months' time, you might find some smart investors.

Renat Akhtyamov:

stop stop stop

I don't write formulas, they are known

As I understand it, your constant reference to some kind of secret-all-knowing formula is supposed to help sell your products.

Does it really work?

Aleksey Nikolayev:

As I understand it, your constant reference to some secretly-over-known formulae is supposed to help sell your products.

Does it really work?

My products are a million years old

it's the children's toys of yesteryear that i'm talking about - it will work in the tester, not worth buying

nothing from the latest memoirs is and will not be there

Uladzimir Izerski:
I had to take a sedative.)) Do you guys seriously think that the price should follow your formula? At least put it out there for it to run. It's like the lottery ticket anecdote. Okay, physicists. They can't see beyond Laplace. But the rest of us are hooked on it and we're heading towards the abyss together. Read the news, read the politics. The FA rules the price and the TA only adjusts the price. And this is a sandbox. But it's fun.)))

I agree with you wholeheartedly! And in this thread, of course, say amazing things. And in all seriousness. And it makes you both sad and funny. :)