From theory to practice - page 1147

Monitoring I asked just for the sake of interest, well since this is a tight circle of club members))))))))) I ponder on the state, there is not much information, even less deals, but the point is...... I have 12 trades. Average loss in pips is about 15 pips. Profit 16 on the average of course. I have more profitable deals, it looks like pips system, has a right or left hand)))))) I will make it))) Circle members))))

vladevgeniy:
it seems to be a pips system, has the right to right or left)))))) i got it right or left))). Circle members))))

average holding time 8 hours... some kind of know-how in pipsing)))

Although you're right - no order history - no discussion

SZZY: I see a lot of people writing cryptically, I don't know what it does to them - probably to improve self-esteem, but from my side of the monitor when I'm reading these puzzles, I don't picture it: a serious guy sitting at the monitor with a tie and trading by his records, I see how: sitting at the monitor in a stretchy shirt with red eyes and disheveled hair, poking the terminal with one hand and scratching with the other ... I will not go into details here - he scratches or fiddles with something)))

vladevgeniy:
Monitoring I asked just for the sake of interest, well since this is a tight circle of club members))))))))) I ponder on the state, there is not much information, even less deals, but the point is...... I have 12 trades. Average loss in pips is about 15 pips. Profit 16 on the average of course. I have more profitable deals, it looks like pips system, has a right or left hand)))))) I will make it))) Circle members))))

Didn't pay attention to the main thing - 8 hours of holding, for the sake of 15 pips! They do not have a clear view on the market, they do not have a clear view on the market.

Igor Makanu:

average holding time 8 hours... some kind of know-how in pipsing)))

Although you're right - no order history - no discussion

SZZY: I see a lot of people writing cryptically, I don't know what it does to them - probably to improve their self-esteem, but from my side of the monitor when I read those puzzles, I can't imagine the following picture: a serious guy with a tie sits at the monitor and trades by his notes... I see it: sitting at the monitor in a stretchy shirt with red eyes and disheveled hair, he pokes the terminal with one hand and the other hand... I will not go into details here: he is scratching or fiddling with something ))))

I haven't had a plus in eight hours... maybe there's an overdraft as well. Who knew?)) The topicstarter himself would give many people a head start )))))))

sibirqk:

The main thing that was overlooked was 8 hours of holding for 15 pips! In a dead market, like now, it will work - it's like sitting it out, but as soon as the wind blows, the whole straw house will go down in flames.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

Igor Makanu:

average holding time 8 hours... some kind of know-how in pipsing ))))

Yes, overhang. MAE would have shown it directly.

vladevgeniy:
I reflect upon the statement. There is not enough information, even less information, but the essence of it is...... We have 12 trades.

Yes, you need 10-20 times as much.

Typical return system equity is several small profits and one big loss. To estimate the system behavior in case of losses, we need to have at least 20-30 losses in the equity in order to estimate the minimum statistical reliability.

If the author knew how to use the tester, he would not have spent years of his life for real testing.

secret:

Yes, you need 10-20 times as much.

Typical return system equity is several small profits and one big loss. To estimate the system behavior in case of losses, we need to have at least 20-30 losses in the equity in order to estimate the minimum statistical reliability.

If the author knew how to use the tester, he would not have wasted years of his life on real testing.

The author may have decided to check it online. This is not in defence of the author, but in rebuke to those who hint about the tester.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

The author of the project is not in defence of the author, but in rebuke of those who hint at a tester. Not in defence of the author, but in rebuke to those who hint about the tester.

Well, forward testing is possible in the tester, yes.

secret:

Well, a forward test is also possible in the tester, yes.

The test can usually be carried out for itself, but when it's for the public, you can't trust that you've chosen the option that turns out to be good on the forward test.