From theory to practice - page 1095

Evgeniy Chumakov:

What's the goodd? When did I say that? What good would it do to add a different increment to the last price than the real one? If you knew at least the sign of the increment beforehand.

I'll say thank you for now, but still, extremely interesting to see what A_K will show.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

What's the gudd? When did I say so? What's the use of adding some other increment to the past price than the real one? If you knew in advance at least the sign of the increment.

In fact, if we have a formulaE to calculate S^2, and we have a known structure like a sine wave, then, knowing that the next step will be a known value of S^2 from this formulaE we can easily get the next, predicted by 100% accuracy, price value.

This is the essence and point of distorting space-time in order to get a known structure.

That won't work with the one you've shown - it's too complex. But it is beautiful!

Alexander_K:

In fact, if we have a formulaE to calculate S^2, and we have a known structure like a sine wave, then, knowing that the next step will be a known value of S^2 from this formulaE we can easily get the next, predicted by 100% accuracy, price value.

This is the essence and point of distorting space-time in order to get a known structure.

That won't work with the one you've shown - it's too complex. But - beautiful!

Get a sine wave, I'm in.

We'll program it.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

get a sine wave, I'm in

we'll program the gravel.

;)

:))) It'll be finita la comedy for the market.

Alexander_K:

:))) It will be finita la comedy for the market.

Then YS will come along and calculate it all by four bars...

this music will be eternal :-)

that's all you need to be able to build to trade successfully in the forex market

so ...

Martin Cheguevara:

that's all you need to be able to build to trade successfully in the forex market

so ...

+1. But if only by hand. It's not going to be enough for a machine.

Martin Cheguevara:

so...

I think it would take about fifty pages to break it down on the fingers, and if you do it in a dissertation format, it would take about a thousand pages.)

Aleksey Panfilov:

I guess it would take about fifty pages to break it down on my fingers, and if it's in Dissertation format, it would take about a thousand pages.)

it took me 3000 lines of code, lots of original geometric solutions and i still understand what i wrote there and it still manages to work correctly - miracles ahah))

That's not counting the trading system itself with its pile of checks and automated fixes for all sorts of errors up to the server disconnect

it looks something like this

ahahaaa