From theory to practice - page 1052

Alexander_K:

What else is there to do but go back?!

In fact, no one of the traders who profess a theoretical approach to the market has yet demonstrated outstanding stats here.

Only CheGevara is winning - but his profit is not so high...

We will repeat the past, looking for grains of knowledge in all 1000 pages. How else?

I don't have a theoretical approach to the market, I have an inherently practical one. I have already told you - that I would rename the thread to "from practice to theory" and that is the whole point of all my comments in this thread as to why almost no one ever gets anywhere in this forum.

At the end of 2014, I held a small amount of money in a pyramid scheme. They gave me 5% a month on the money I invested. The dollar rose and the pyramid collapsed and I managed to withdraw my kopecks, but when there was a showdown, i.e. a lawsuit, it turned out that there were not a few people who had invested a decent amount. In my opinion, if you can steadily raise a decent amount of 4-5% a month you can organize a fund and raise money from investors.

Martin Cheguevara:
No need for me to paint myself. Especially in Russia.

It is not a question of who and where to draw. I just wanted to say that 5% a month, at my stage of development, would be enough for me.

You wrote :

"The market has 98% of random overlapping synergies that are simply unrealistic to track and even more unrealistic to make money on...

That leaves the two percent who make more than 90% of all profits...

This is true regardless of what we think or not...

we don't have to investigate everything, but those 2% of movements are easy to spot even by eye, not to mention the maths.

what happens before those 2? "

Why do you think so?

I've seen the exact opposite opinion here on the forum:

Wizard2018

"Mathematicians, for example, will have an inevitable trading extravaganza once they realise that it is possible to make money on SB :):):):)"

"Myth about inability to "make money" on the SB is the most poisonous one I've met on trading forums, yeah :) And discussion threads are always funny, and it's easy to see who's up to which page of a textbook :)"

"Synergistic effects and the WAVE they cause rule. No one can resist it and change its parameters. Ugh your mafia supremises it. No news and no Soros and Buffets and even the Central Bank and entire countries are powerless. If the news or the economic situation corresponds to the wave, the market will go in accordance with the news. If not, it will ignore it and go its own way. Find a constant of that wave in the market and you'll be golden."

"MTS (robots) don't help much by delaying the inevitable.Yes controlling the MM and strict adherence to even the "bad" rules can decently delay the end.But no more than that. Robots are written by thesame people, with their delusions and transfer their misunderstanding of the process and their "psyche" into the program. It's very hard to really get away from that."

apr73:
At the end of 2014, I held a small amount in a pyramid scheme. It gave me 5% a month on my investment. The dollar went up and the pyramid collapsed and I managed to withdraw my kopecks but when they went to sort it out, i.e. the trial, it turned out that there were not a few people who had invested a decent amount. In my opinion, if you can steadily raise a decent amount of 4-5% a month you can organize a fund and raise money from investors.

5% a month is 60% a year. That's fine.

I like 1% a day better. It's not that hard to do either.

Uladzimir Izerski:

5% a month is 60% a year. That's fine.

I like 1% a day better. That's not so hard to do either.

The thing is, I'm a beginner in this business.

For me, 1% a day is a dream that I can stomp my way to.

apr73:

The thing is, I am a beginner in this business.

For me, 1% a day is a dream that I am stomping on like the moon.

Everyone has taken the first steps. You won't be able to trade consistently right away, but willpower, persistence and hard work will help you to achieve success.

You have to study the market for at least 5 years continuously in order to understand its nuances. For some people even that is not enough. They have plenty of patience, if they have been struggling for 5 years).

Uladzimir Izerski:

Everyone has taken the first steps. You won't be able to trade steadily straight away, but willpower, persistence and hard work will help you achieve success.

To understand the market in detail, you need at least 5 years of continuous training. For some people even that is not enough. I think they have enough patience if they have been studying for 5 years).

Thanks for the words of support.

I get a lot of conflicting thoughts when reading literature and forums.

I am not a physicist, mathematician or programmer.

There are a lot of smart people here, but there are only a few who earn a steady income.

apr73:

Thank you for your words of encouragement.

I have a lot of conflicting thoughts when reading the literature and forums.

I am not a physicist, mathematician or programmer.

There are a lot of smart people here, but there are only a few who earn a steady income.

Everyone is an expert in his or her field.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Everyone is an expert in their field.)

Why doesAlexander_K: want 50% per month, when 5% gives fantastic results?

apr73:

It is not a question of who and where to draw. I just wanted to say that 5% a month, at my stage of development, would be enough for me.

You wrote :

"The market has 98% of random overlapping synergies that are simply unrealistic to track and even more unrealistic to make money on...

That leaves the two percent who make more than 90% of all profits...

This is true regardless of what we think or not...

we don't have to investigate everything, but those 2% of movements are easy to spot even by eye, not to mention the maths.

what happens before those 2? "

Why do you think so?

I've seen the exact opposite opinion here on the forum:

Wizard2018

"Mathematicians, for example, will have an inevitable trading extravaganza once they realise that it is possible to make money on SB :):):):)"

"Myth about inability to "make money" on the SB is the most poisonous one encountered on trading forums, yeah :) And threads discussing SB are always funny, and the main thing is that you can see who got to which page of a textbook :)"

"Synergistic effects and the WAVE they cause rule. No one can resist it and change its parameters. Ugh your mafia supremises it. No news and no Soros and Buffets and even the Central Bank and entire countries are powerless. If the news or the economic situation corresponds to the wave, the market will go in accordance with the news. If not, it will ignore it and go its own way. Find a constant of that wave in the market and you'll be golden."

"MTS (robots) don't help much by delaying the inevitable.Yes controlling the MM and strict adherence to even the "bad" rules can decently delay the end.But no more than that. Robots are written by thesame people, with their delusions and transfer their misunderstanding of the process and their "psyche" into the program. It's very hard to really get away from that."

99% of them do, but they do it differently during the day and at night.
When they finally realize that what seems to be a disadvantage is also a plus...then maybe someone will start moving in the right direction but so far there are zeros everywhere on all fronts here.
(I do not force anyone to do anything, everyone is a master of his own luck)