From theory to practice - page 1905

multiplicator:

How do you determine the pivot point?

How do I know if it's a deviation from the mach mach a little more than average OR if it's already a U-turn?

You can go like this.

)))

multiplicator:

What's the definition of a pivot point?

how do you know if it's just a deviation from the machicolation a little more than average OR if it's a pivot?

If an event should happen, it will happen and the preconditions for it will happen.

Sort of the reverse of Murphy's Law.

Think about it.

Because from what you're saying, you should probably reconsider your views especially on the use of MA.

Renat Akhtyamov:

There are profitable strategies, in fact.

Not without this.

It's just that they're kind of complicated.

;)

Why are they cumbersome? They're simple. I'm not a mathematician at all. But I want to increase my account 1000 times. I managed toget almost half of the way to this aim at the second attempt.Result account for four months managed to increase 28 times. It remains to increase the account 35 times and the goal would have been achieved. After all, it is so tempting, opened an account with 10$ and after a year you have $10000. Look at this. 1

The system of this branch is as follows: trade a general flat chart, keep away from trading on the news. Or you can run trend-following EAs on the news. Similar systems are used by grid traders in "signals", butthey enter the market with several trades. Also, they can trade nighttime flatulas. Charts are calmer at night, and there is almost no news at all. They also have good signals. And there are also a couple of good signals on fundamentals: tracking changes ineconomic indicators. These are 3 systems that are working at the moment.

I came across this picture on the internet and rememberedAlexander_K.)

Alexander_K
Alexander_K
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

khorosh:

I came across this picture on the Internet and rememberedAlexander_K).

Now some near-market philosophers will come and explain the nature of this failure. )

khorosh:

I came across this picture on the internet and rememberedAlexander_K.)

Followers must follow the teacher. Physics is eternal. Mistakes are all unknowable.

khorosh:

I came across a picture like this on the internet and rememberedAlexander_K.)

:)))

Who knows... Maybe he'll come back... Last time I saw him reaching for the Grail.

About like this:

I believe he will return. And may those who suffer be rewarded for their patience.

Prepare your pockets.

Amen.

Alexander_K2:

Who knows... Maybe he'll come back... The last time I saw him, he was reaching for the Grail.

Like this:

I believe he will return. And may those who suffer be rewarded for their patience.

Prepare your pockets.

Amen.

He who reaches will not reach.

Nature can only bestow such ability.

Alexander_K2:

Who knows... Maybe he'll come back... The last time I saw him, he was reaching for the Grail.

Like this:

Prepare your pockets.

Amen.

Yep.
Everyone who trades mostly on the trend goes flat.
Everyone who trades mostly on the flat is losing on the trend.
Everyone who trades both ways is always losing.

All of you are pulling your own tails without realizing it ;)

You guys are great! XD