From theory to practice - page 1855

Uladzimir Izerski:

Nah. It's not that.

You can't fit half a litre in a shot glass. The shot glass is small))

Such a stiff drink will only come out with big shots, it's clear)))

Evgeniy Kvasov:

Such a stiff-arm with big shots only comes out, that's clear))

with big shots - only short term

Beer is good for the long term, most likely.

Renat Akhtyamov:

with big shots - short term only

Beer's good for the long term, most likely.

For the long term, the liquor is clean) Drink it down. Half a month in position))))))))))))

Evgeniy Kvasov:

Under the long term, the liquor is clean) Drink it down. Half a month in position))))))))))))

Watch out!!!

Alcohol often makes you blind. You can't feel the chart with your hand.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Watch out!!!

Alcohol often makes you blind. They get dumber, they get dumber, they pipsqueak)))) You can't feel the chart with your hand.)

Braille chart.

khorosh:

Too much beer makes a man a woman. I like a beer and a fish myself. But I don't drink more than 0.5 litre, once a week.

Yesterday I went to the shop for vegetables and as always to the vegetable section, I looked and saw that it had been expanded to include beer and drinks. A body stood in front and bought 2 bottles of 2 litre beer. The saleswoman quoted the price and I was shocked. The last time I tasted it was about 12 years ago and it's such a schmoozer. Now I'm thinking it's what you get in shops, you get money or coupons for it... Nah, they pay a lot of money for it.

Turns out you can make a whole business empire out of it.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

- added beer and drinks to it.

What kind of drinks I wonder))) A jack and tequila?)))

The Japanese over there booze it up at the weekends. Wives don't wait for them to come home in the evening.) But you can't deny a country's development))).

And ours are teetotalers and athletes, with all that follows)))))))))

ZS a joke with a grain of salt) All is well in moderation.

Evgeniy Kvasov:

What drinks are interesting))) A Jack and Jack?)))

Japanese people drink at the weekends. Wives don't wait for them to come home in the evening.) But you can't deny a country's development))).

And ours are teetotalers and athletes, with all that follows)))))))))

A joke with a grain of salt) Everything in moderation.

There is no beer in shops in Ukraine for decades, if somewhere and brew it in our homeland, it is in isolated places.

Now there are 2 components: water from a crane and the Chinese powder packaged in bags. You mix it up and you get a ton of beer in five minutes. Who remembers the shelf life of beer? Now it can last a year.

I even thought of a business empire: Load a tanker with 10 tons of pig manure, add 50 kilos of wheat. When it's all fermented in 2-3 weeks, add 20-30g of mint essence and you can bottle it.

There will be no less demand, there are enough "nuts" who do not care what they drink. The main thing is to come up with a beautiful name for marketing.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There has been no beer in Ukrainian shops for decades; if it is brewed anywhere in our homeland, it is in isolated places.

Now there are two components: water from the tap and Chinese powder packaged in bags. You mix it up and you get a ton of beer in five minutes. Who remembers the shelf life of beer? Now it can last a year.

I even thought of a business empire: Load a tanker with 10 tons of pig manure, add 50 kilos of wheat. When it's all fermented in 2-3 weeks, add 20-30g of mint essence and you can bottle it.

There will be no less demand, there are enough "nuts" who do not care what they drink. The main thing is to come up with a nice name for marketing.

Let's say there's koumiss.

But here it's simpler - .....

e.g.

"ham"

Renat Akhtyamov:

Let's say there's koumiss.

and then there's easier - .....

"ham."

Great, you can start doing an ICO and raising investment for the launch. One problem - it will be hard to find a taster for the production)