From theory to practice - page 1645

multiplicator:
what year was the euro introduced there? 1999?

Whatever year it appears, I can say, for example, that the starting point is 01.01.2019.

And how will you know which one of us is right (what arguments will you make? what will they be based on?)

Here's the point.

Almost everyone on this forum has grounds for arguments taken from the ballpark, just because.

so the result is not surprising - as are the grounds for arguments, so is the result))

Renat Akhtyamov:

If you say so, you say so.

♪ and that's not how I see it, so that's not how I see it ♪

---

two right ways, both right ways.

;)

what's right is right))

Martin Cheguevara:

I can say for example that the starting point is 01.01.2019.

Almost everyone on this forum has a starting point for their arguments from scratch

Martin Cheguevara:
The euro was first traded against the US dollar on 4 January 1999: at the time, 1 euro was worth $1.1789.

Martin Cheguevara:

what's true is true))

attention, there is a loss...

should not be

only +

a loss is wasted time

multiplicator:

Almost everyone on this forum gets their arguments out of thin air.

The first euro/US dollar exchange rate was set on 4 January 1999: at the time 1 euro was worth $1.1789.

how is the first course different from my course?)

you can ask forever and never get to the truth;)

all from one law)

Martin Cheguevara:

how is the first course different from my course?)

You can ask forever and never get the truth;)

and all from the same law)

"if you add up all the market movements, it's practically zero"

multiplicator:

"if you add up all the market movements, it's practically zero"

No, that's not what he meant.

I mean, if you pinpoint the middle of the wave, you add up all the movements and you get zero.

That's what I used to think.

but the way the market works is if the crowd sells then the price will go up and up

after the crowds go down, there may not be a reversal

but it's hard to believe because it hasn't happened in a long time

but

it will, 100%.

Renat Akhtyamov:

No, that's not what he meant.

I mean, if you pinpoint the middle of the wave, you add up all the movements and you get zero.

That's what I used to think.

but the way the market works is if the crowd sells then the price will go up and up

after the crowds go down, there may not be a reversal

but it's hard to believe because it hasn't happened in a long time

but

It will, 100%.

The market doesn't care about the crowd. It makes no difference at all.
The market has no direction and never has.
The market has signs - tick volumes, time and all.

It is easy to make sure of it setting a TP of 50 points, and stops at this time are 10-20 times larger. Purely because of the fact that the statistics is consistent you will trigger Profit 95% of the time or more. But stops will take away all profits.
If you do the opposite, you will still be in deficit) and this is very important. In fact, these ratios correspond to the simplest and most effective flat and trend strategies in their pure form.
You may make sure of it.

The weakness of TP 50/SL500 in SL, but because of the SL and get TP often works
Weakness of TP500/SL50 in TR which is the reason of SL more often.
This is the cornerstone.
There is only one way of combining 24 options (sell 50/500,500/50; buy 50/500,500/50) at which one can make profit.

What I am saying now is that it is impossible to simplify.

The robot must earn in any direction, taking into account either strong or weak volatility and the time when it occurs.

I do not care if someone reads me or not. I wonder who is interested in it. If no one, then the market understanding is the same as that of the monkey that traded shares, regardless of years spent. Of course one can argue about it endlessly. But it will not change anything.

Martin Cheguevara:
The market does not care whether it is a crowd or not. It does not play any role at all.
The market has no direction and never has.
The market has signs - tick volumes, time and that's it.

It is easy to make sure of it setting a TP of 50 pips, and stops at this time are 10-20 times bigger. Purely because of the fact that the statistics is consistent you will trigger Profit 95% of the time or more. But stops will wreck all profits.
If you do the opposite, you will still be in deficit) and this is very important. In essence these ratios correspond to the simplest T-efficient flat and trend strategies in their purest form.
You may make sure of it.

The weakness of TP50/SL500 is SL but due to SL there is a lot of TP
The weakness of TP500/SL50 in TRs is why SL is triggered more often.
This is the cornerstone.
There is only one way to combine 4 options (sell 50/500,500/50; buy 50/500,500/50) which can earn profit.

The robot should earn in either direction, taking into account either strong volatility or weak volatility and the time when it happens.

again

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/247538

А Вы готовы к встрече с чёрным лебедем?
А Вы готовы к встрече с чёрным лебедем?
  • www.mql5.com
"Черный лебедь - это труднопрогнозируемое и редкое событие, которое имеет значительные последствия...

Renat Akhtyamov:

one more time.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/247538

So a black swan and what? Once in a century, that's it, the whole world is upside down?
Nothing has changed except your world view. If the market had changed you could see that statistically. But it hasn't.

Well the increase in volatility for a while is nothing special from a statistical point of view here.