From theory to practice - page 1553

Alexander_K:

how, how can one foresee, anticipate such a hellish development indicated by the red arrow?

Partly by the calendar.

secret:
Partly according to the calendar.
What if there is no news at all?

Alexander_K:

I went through everything I could - asymmetry, kurtosis, Hearst coefficients and autocorrelation (although I did not try entropy). And not just went over it, but used it in battle - in real life. Nothing works.

All these indirect parameters cannot, in principle, replace the direct parameter of market strength - OM.

Here I am ready to admit the powerlessness of physics and mathematics and turn to the economic parameter. But where to get it!

"...He spoke with breaking hands,

"the rhetorician and the fool...

About the impotence of science

Before the mystery of Bermuda.

"I'd smashed all my brains into pieces,

All my brain is in pieces..." (Vysotsky).

(V. Vysotsky)

Alexander_K:

You, if you don't know what I'm talking about, go to the rural party to raise the countryside off its knees. It's easier and clearer there for people like you.

Like what?

Alexander_K:

I went through everything I could - asymmetry, kurtosis, Hearst coefficients and autocorrelation (though I did not try entropy). And not just went over it, but used it in battle - in real life. Nothing works.

All these indirect parameters cannot, in principle, replace the direct parameter of market strength - OM.

Here I am ready to admit the powerlessness of physics and mathematics and turn to the economic parameter. But where to get it!

This parameter is called "the balance of purchases and sales of the current trend", is perfectly simple to calculate and does not require higher mathematics and Hirst at all!

aleger:

This parameter is called "Current Trend Buying and Selling Balance" and requires no higher mathematics at all!

Who cares what it's called, how do you calculate it?

Alexander_K:

How can it be calculated using MQL, if there is no OM itself in MT4?

Maybe by tick volumes.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Maybe by tick volumes.

Including.

Alexander_K:

The physics nerds. Any other questions? If you want to prove otherwise, show me your diploma.

When I went to the radio department, the competition there was the highest. And those who didn't get in, got into the physics department.)

Alexander_K:

How can it be calculated using MQL, if there is no OM itself in MT4?

By adding up the current buys and sells within the trend