From theory to practice - page 1529

We've studied the theory thoroughly here. 1,500 pages. Who hasn't? Read it first. From the first page. In practice. The robot trades with fixed lot 0.01. But with such a deposit it can trade with higher risk. Suppose 0.5 lot. Is it worth going to the factory?
Files:
MT4_5.png  260 kb

Nah... to the factory))))))))))

vladevgeniy:
Nah... the factory))))))))))
I'd go to the factory. There are more girls there.))

Uladzimir Izerski:
I'd go to the factory. There are more girls there.))

remove the triangles

it's a hassle.

In fact, keep one pair, calculate the risk, put it in the tester and alga.

Uladzimir Izerski:
We've studied the theory thoroughly here. 1,500 pages. Who hasn't? Read it first. From page one. Practice. The robot trades with fixed lot 0.01. But with the same deposit it can trade with higher risk. Suppose 0.5 lot. Is it worth going to the factory?
Do you have equity from the tester for at least one year?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Alexei, only gentlemen are to be taken at their word.

Show me a steak that is made using your knowledge in these fields.

Otherwise, it's as if it's nothing...

I see. You can't say anything of substance. That leaves you to "cut," like Shukshin.

vladevgeniy:

I don't. )

Said, study the principles of price movement. We derive formulas, linear and not.

It doesn't move by formulas. The formulas are trying to describe movement.............

Exchange trading is hundreds of years old. And nobody's been sitting around calculating on bamboo sticks how much rice is going to cost. It's simple, you know? :) We did not count MACs, oscillators and other Bollinger Bands, but we traded. But we had simple graphical tools such as "Japanese candlesticks", support and resistance lines, trends, channels and other technical analysis tools. And the price moved within them, didn't it? :) The most complicated formula you can use here is Y = a*X+c, and only at break points. :) And then there were things like drought, floods, heat or conversely cold, which also affected the rice crop and hence its price. Can you feel the fundamental analysis? :) How does your desired "FormulaA" take into account and work into the price forecast fundamental factors such as a future possible reduction or increase in the Federal Reserve interest rate? And "Brexit" with or without division of property? And a swine flu or Ebola outbreak?
I regret to say that you have written over 1500 pages of this forum about nothing and spent your time looking for something that isn't there. Behind all the movements in the market are real currency exchanges in contracts and trades, and either fundamental factors or technical ones. Some degree of speculative activity is also present, but it will be profitable only if one follows the general trends and not trying to determine one's own laws of price movement. And then be surprised that it has gone the wrong way and the other way. :)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I see. You can't say anything of substance. That leaves you to "cut," like Shukshin.

What was that about?

the state is essentially

multiplicator:
Is there any equity from the tester for at least a year?
My TS is not tested in the tester, only on the real market. That's why I only show you the elements from the demo market. I never trust the tester grails. I don't need any reports. I don't report to anybody.

Uladzimir Izerski:
My TS is not tested in the tester, only on the real market. That's why I only show you the elements from the demo market. I never trust the tester grails. I don't need any reports. I do not report to anyone.

Why, would a demo do anything to convince you of the reliability of the TS?

But the tester speeds up the testing process, at least some of the pitfalls in the algorithm's operation are corrected in advance, which you won't notice at first

at least risk adjustment - it's quite feasible in the tester