From theory to practice - page 1488

Alexander_K:

There are more.

Rena, for example, has been looking for formulae for 44 years. He's preparing a preprint now. That's it!

44 ...? Forex is less than a year old)))) not to mention the MT4.5 terminal))

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:
44 ...? Forex is less than that))) not to mention the MT4.5 terminal))

Well, he seemed to have said so himself... I'm too lazy to look for proof... I don't know how old he is - probably immortal like Warlock.

Alexander_K:

Well, he seemed to have said so himself... I'm too lazy to look for proof... I don't know how old he is - probably immortal like Wizard.

Well... if you believe that... )

44 years old... ))) good joke)))

I understand ... but here I wonder here is you Oleg, you are more than 7 years engaged in one and the same method and nobody knows how many others..... how you are engaged in it if the words said in far 2011 "first of all it is necessary to define, what the controlled dynamic system is...". They never found the desired form in the form of real, existing profit-generating TS?
What will the next year, two ten years bring?

Apart from this hobby of mine, I have many other activities, necessary and not so necessary. But you don't think that's all I do, pounding on the keyboard all day and night ;)))

And this hobby of mine has a much longer history. Let me just say, that my first deposit has gone when the plane crashed into WTC. My first deposit was at the time when the plane crashed down on WTC. (And note that those days deposits were in fact full time, and the concept of micro or cent accounts did not exist, and fractional lots did not exist).

Well, I have a profitable TS (and not one), but it does not yet satisfy those tough requirements-frames, in which I want to bind it.

If you want, you may watch it - the three-month contest will start soon, and one of them will work there.

And to answer your question, "What will the next year, two years, ten years bring?", I would say that there is no limit to perfection ;))))

Well ... if you believe that ... )

44 years ... ))) good one))

Yeah, there's no limit to perfection, at the crossroads of seven roads, when my father-in-law gets kicked out of the flat...

Let me just say that my first deposit flew out the moment the Boeing

А на твой вопрос: "Что дадут следующие год, два, десять лет?", скажу так: нет предела совершенству ;))))

Time heals!!!!!!!!!!

Is there even one person who can mathematically prove at least one constant and unchanging market trend that can be mathematically calculated by anyone and make sure that it (the trend) really exists? (And do not tell me that you have super-secret developments that no one should know about and that they work somewhere - this is paranoia bordering on madness).

Otherwise, it feels like there's a forum of mostly "unrecognized geniuses", frankly...

And besidesAlexander_K... there's no one here who's even sane...

But even he for the most part believes in some kind of witches and the like, which in general can not but cause alarm, but nevertheless at least try to scientifically and importantly,reasonably talk about methods that can really work and always.

I'm not trying to make myself look like Dantes. No. I don't want to offend anyone. I am simply stating the facts as they are, drawing another line.

is there anyone here who can mathematically prove at least one constant, unchanging market pattern that can be mathematically calculated by anyone and make sure it (the pattern) really exists?

Otherwise, it feels like a forum of mostly lunatics, frankly...

And what about the long-standing and undoubtedly legitimate existence and alternation of various trends in forex? Does this also need to be proven to someone or just correctly identified and used to the fullest extent for profit?

aleger:
And what about the long-standing and undoubtedly legitimate existence and alternation of various trends on the currency forex market? Is it necessary to prove it to someone or just correctly identify them and use to the fullest extent to make a profit?

This "undoubtedly legitimate existence" is not one without mathematical proof.

Unfortunately.

And there's a lot of questions, such as:

"how did you determine that existence, if any, is a pattern?"

"what is the kind of trend?"

"why are they different?"

"where did the concept of them alternating come from?"

"on what basis would a profit and does it then take into account the existence of spreads, commissions and swaps?"

Are you prepared to answer these questions reasonably and prove that this is in fact the case?

And it turns out that practically any "author's" theory on this forum, being put to the test of such questionswill simplyturn out to be untenable.

In order to prove something, one must first make small, microscopic, but certainly reliable mathematically grounded and calculated steps in order to prove something on the basis of that foundation. If anything can be proved based on such a foundation at all.