From theory to practice - page 1391

Alexander_K:

Yeah. Honestly, both my eyes are already twitching back and forth from nerves...

(chuckles): Gray in the beard, bad in the mouth. Don't do that.

I signed up here to sell something for pennies. Altruism, you know.) Changed my mind, but I'm still registered. Which is very limiting.

Actually, it's time for a makeover, along with the nickname.)

Alexander_K:

Yeah. Honestly, both my eyes are already twitching back and forth from nerves...

Here we go.

What was that all about at the end of the division?

Do you still have a screenshot?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Here we go.

What was it like in the division at the very end?

Do you still have the screenshot?

It's about +10% this month and +27% last month.

That's not the point. I hate that the branch has turned to lame and my signal is not a motivation for research.

Let everyone think I've infamously merged and maybe the branch will come back to life. I have faith in that.

Decided to open a pamm?

Макс:
Decided to open a pamm?

Yes. And I'll only open the signal again when my wife is registered as a seller, and she is extremely reluctant to go through the embarrassing registration procedure here.

I look at the forum from time to time.

My area of interest is working with thinned ticks (methods of thinning, matching tick flow to time, etc.), moving averages (comparison, justification of choice, ...). None of this is even remotely.... I'm not interested.

Alexander_K:

Yes. And I'll only open the signal again when my wife is registered as a seller, and she is extremely reluctant to go through the embarrassing registration procedure here.

I look at the forum from time to time.

My area of interest is working with thinned ticks (methods of thinning, matching tick flow to time, etc.), moving averages (comparison, justification of choice, ...). None of this is even remotely.... I'm not interested.

Everyone is looking for their own way, one does not want to go in someone else's track.

khorosh:

Everyone is looking for his own way, one does not want to go in someone else's tracks.

Hmmm...enthusiasts and terrain
After all, it concerns a lot of people, we should think about it....

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Gloom.

Always something in the way of a bad creator ...
Here are the rails now

Alexander_K:

There's something like +10% this month and +27% last month.

That's not the point. I don't like the fact that the branch has turned to rubbish and my signal is not a motivation for research.

Let everyone think I've infamously merged and maybe the branch will come back to life. I have faith in that.

I see.

They just don't want to and can't get into your technology.

Publish a proper signal and don't bother finding people who need it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I see.

They just don't want to get into your technology and they can't.

Publish a normal signal and don't bother looking for people who need it.

Okay, well...

But I've been suggesting for a long time that someone start a new theory thread. I'm sure it would generate a lot of interest.

No way - no one has the slightest inclination to do so. I don't get it....

After all, if I hadn't opened this one and chatted with some people here (and some of them don't even realise that their 1-2 phrases have helped me considerably), I wouldn't have got anywhere.

If someone naively thinks that they can solve this problem secretly at home, they are a complete moron.