From theory to practice - page 1388

Макс:

Everyone else is just sitting there excited, adrenaline, endorphins and all that.

Isn't that practice?

It's awesome! Fun! And VERY educational!

A circus on a wire... And an initiation into fantasy... What a Trader's Dream!

Макс:

The topikstarter is chopping cabbage by the hour.

Che and Renat are tearing up the demos.

All the rest are just sitting in raptures, adrenaline, endorphins and all that.

What's not practice?

Or show me how to do it.

Is everyone sitting?))) The fact that the starter chopped - not bad. dropouts for pipsa too much, for me, as it seems. But it's his stratum, he sees his own thing there.

And about the "show")))) There will be no such thing. Not anymore and it's a pity(( It used to be.

Yeah, well)))

How I've missed you - provocateurs))) your comments are replacing travel magazines))
Well? What is it this time, my good ones?)))

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:
How I've missed you - provocateurs))) your comments are replacing travel magazines))
Well? What is it this time, my good ones?)))

It's like no change - you're martingale trading on a demo and in half a year your profit is 30%, at 100% risk. It's like... I don't know how to put it... anyway, my cat's trading a little better... probably because he's eating well. Are you watching your diet?

Макс:

It's like no change - you martingale on a demo and in half a year you have a 30% profit at 100% risk. It's like... I don't know how to put this... well, my cat's trading a little better... probably because he's eating well. Are you watching your diet?

I do not trade myself, I put a bot and every month I just take a profit. It's not a bad perspective I think) almost a freebie. Not considering a lot of experience in robot trading.
If you don't understand, any order without stoploss has a 100% risk))) It makes no difference if you are a Martin or not))))

Well? What's my goodies this time?)))

If it's to me too... Didn't think I'd get that kind of reaction))))))

Макс:

It's like no change - you martingale on a demo and in half a year you have a 30% profit at 100% risk. It's like... I don't know how to put this... well, my cat's trading a little better... probably because he's eating well. Are you watching your diet?

+100

I don't trade myself, I put in a bot, and every month I just take a profit. Not a bad prospect I think) almost a freebie. Not considering a lot of experience in robot trading.
If you don't understand, any order without stop loss has a 100% risk)) It makes no difference if it is on Martin or not))))

Do you withdraw from a demo account every month?

)))

P.S.

Rename the branch to "Ward 6"

EgorKim:

+100

Withdrawing from a demo account every month then?

)))

P.S.

Rename the branch to "Ward 6".

I'm not Renat, who makes millions with no risk or loss. I'm not Renat, who makes millions with absolutely no risk or loss... Everything with me is a bit easier, and besides, why are you attached to my robot, which is 100 years old and for you and for me as well) and I almost never use analysis, only order systems.

I'm not Renat, who makes millions with no risk or loss. As for me, it's not Renat who makes millions without risks and losses from zero... I'm not interested in my trading robot, which is 100 years old, and it's not that simple for me or for you as well.

I see. Can I see the profit withdrawal sheet every month from the real?

Or is it lost?

I do not trade myself, I put a bot and withdraw profit every month. I think it's not a bad perspective) almost a free trade. Not considering a lot of experience in robot trading.
If you don't understand, any order without a stop loss has a 100% risk)) Martin or not it makes no difference)))

And if there are two orders, then 100% risk is spread between them...if there are 10 orders .... If there are 20 orders then on average 5% risk is spread between each order. By closing orders the risk is reduced by another couple of percent.