From theory to practice - page 1380

Сергей Криушин:

Phenomenal - it means you demodulated the AM movement, removed the carrier with the filter and got the original from the CUPLE itself...

No, Sergei.

i haven't done anything yet. but the forecast should be ahead if i can do it this way (i drew the pink one by hand for now):

i.e. one single parameter is entered into the quote as noise - volatility.

and it needs to be removed.

Renat Akhtyamov:

No, Sergei.

I haven't done anything yet. But the forecast should be ahead, if I can do it this way (I drew the pink one by hand for now):

But if it gives at least some anticipation - then I'm done for Forex ... Although I like the indicator with Fourier decomposition into harmonics - it also has anticipation, I just need to get used to it ...)

Renat Akhtyamov:

In the AM screenshot. I highlight the unmodulated signal and return everything as it was at birth, no noise.

Rena, sorry, but it's all nonsense.

When it comes to the application of signal theory and, in general, of radio physics with its AFC, FFC, spectra, etc., I fully trust the opinion of Asaulenko (who has shown himself here as a real radiophysicist) - all this junk is not applicable to the market from the word "at all".

This problem is solved by searching for BP deviation from SB, determining its physical meaning and converting it to cash. That's it.

Alexander_K:

Rena, sorry, but it's all nonsense.

When it comes to the application of signal theory and, in general, of radio physics with its AFC, FFC, spectra, etc., I fully trust the opinion of Asaulenko (who has shown himself here as a real radiophysicist) - all this junk is not applicable to the market from the word "at all".

This problem is solved by finding the BP deviation from the SB, determining its physical meaning and converting it to cash. That's it.

I'm not a mechanical physicist at all either ;)

Asulenko spits on Fourier because there are edge effects. I agree with him on this.

I, on the other hand, repeatedly predict my previously formed forecast using the same FormulaE and have the screen above.

The effect is to be ahead of the curve.

Renat Akhtyamov:

No, Sergei.

I haven't done anything yet. but the forecast should be ahead of schedule, if I can do it this way (I drew the pink one by hand for now):

i.e. one single parameter - volatility - is entered into the quotire as noise.

it's what needs to be removed.

this noise is not the noise of the sea or wind, it's the noise of everyone coming and going - the crowd...and the crowd is manageable...

Сергей Криушин:

that noise is not the noise of the sea or the wind, it is the noise of everyone coming and going - the crowd, so to speak...and the crowd is controllable...

Exactly. It is only important to highlight these regular movements, cycles in real BP that distinguish it from SB and are by no means lying on the surface - and cash in your pocket.

Сергей Криушин:

that noise is not the noise of the sea or the wind, it is the noise of everyone coming and going - the crowd, so to speak...and the crowd is controllable...

I agree. I make my first forecast based on buying and selling volumes. Then I make a forecast of the forecast.

Alexander_K:

Exactly. It is important only to identify these regular movements, cycles in real BP, which distinguish it from SB and are not lying on the surface - and cash in the pocket.

This is the problem... because these cycles are not exactly harmonious... they are even very erratic and unpredictable, although of course there is a pronounced cyclicality, maybe it's because we have our horns on bars and candles, while we should probably focus on ticks, but that's another story...

Renat Akhtyamov:
I agree. I make my first forecast based on buying and selling volumes. Then I make a forecast of the forecast.

I imagined these volumes as filling up with petrol and wasting that fuel on the road...and the second action as imagined, as a derivative...))

Сергей Криушин:

This is the problem... because these cycles are not exactly harmonious... they are very torn and unpredictable, although of course there is a pronounced cyclicality, maybe it's because we stick to bars and candles, while we should probably stick to ticks, but that's another story...

Of course, the cycles are not obvious - otherwise it wouldn't be interesting and the market wouldn't be a market. But, they are there. The grail hides them carefully, and people generally should not know about them. But, if you are a warrior, look for them and you will find them.