From theory to practice - page 1324

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

How many charts do you need?

I can draw twenty or a hundred.)

But the point won't change... not at all.

What does that have to do with spreads? For instance, you analyse hourly charts, what kind of spreads are we talking about?)
do this (comparing to my screenshot above, it's no longer laggy, formulae have corrected it ;)

to the topic of the branch: there is no periodicity

on ticks or hours ...

the last stage - the price target - take profit, date and time of arrival

---

Copyright © new-rena

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

heteroscedasticity of returns exactly, i.e. emissions become larger, for example. Apparently directional movement is sometimes confirmed by volatility clustering, although it does not have to

Besides, there appears a serial correlation of sorts. In the sliding window all this is perceived as a deviation from the SB

you and I have manna from heaven:

the periodicity of rising volatility. and this periodicity on e.g. EURUSD = 100%!)

That is, I would tell you that volatility on EURUSD will increase from 10 am to 7 pm with 100% probability.

And you may say to me "so what?)

And I'll tell you that this is exactly the grail))))

You just need the right tools).

And even Renat does not have them (sorry, Renat, but it's true).

I have given everyone here 100 times the information.

And no one listens to me.

But maybe it's good that nobody listens there are fewer lucky people in the market.)

After all, someone always loses and someone wins in the market).

You and I have manna from heaven:

Theperiodicity of volatility increase. And this periodicity for example on EURUSD = 100%!)

That is, 100% probability, for example, I will tell you that from 10 am to 7 pm volatility will increase on EURUSD.

And you may say to me "so what?)

And I'll tell you that this is the grail))))

And this is the right decision. Bravo, Comrade Che! But you have to know how to use this knowledge :)))

Renat Akhtyamov:
draw one like this (compared to my screenshot above, it's no longer laggy, FormulaE corrected ;)

actually on the subject: there's no periodicity either

no way)))

no way)))

The only thing the price has is a target.

Do you remember the solution to the problem?

That's why it's so strong, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Alexander_K:

And this is the right decision. Bravo, comrade Che! But you have to know how to use it :)))

Exactly)))

if you understand what I understand, I'm surprised you finally listened to me) 0_o

Renat Akhtyamov:

the price only has a purpose

Do you remember the solution to the problem?

that's why it's so hot.

Renat, if you have a formula that reveals trends in time, you are missing only one thing)

I think that since you do not post your formulae, I will answer you the same way you answered me: "The formulae are visible to everyone around every corner", including its missing parts=)

Renat Akhtyamov:

the price only has a target

If no big players want to buy the instrument, the price will start to fall.

Alexander_K:

And this is the right decision. Bravo, comrade Che! But, one has to know how to use this knowledge :)))

But Sash, switch from ticks to a higher chart and analyze the change in price movements from a smaller to a larger scale :)

And you still have the problem of a general sample) it should not be static.

Exactly)))

If you understand the same thing I do, which I'm extremely surprised you finally listened to me) 0_o

I think, conceptually, we have come to the same conclusions about the periodicity of market processes.

Only our TS are different and my period is strictly defined.

If Maxim will find the same periodicity and will find the right sliding time window (period), then NS will crack the market like a nut.