From theory to practice - page 1320

multiplicator:
What about the swap and spread?

that's what we need to figure out.

Imagine the swap and spread when you're loading up on a full cutter with a 1000...... leverage.

And there is another one, where the load exceeds the deposit by thousands (even millions!) times........

what the babes were doing today is not even child's play.

-------

What, they didn't see the picture I showed you?

You didn't believe it at first ))))

Alexander_K:

Gentlemen of the suffering!

You know what surprises me?

I've already told everybody about the "trend/float" parameter - that this thing is the Spear of Destiny of any TS. I suggested to some brave child to take the liberty - to compare coefficients of Hurst, autocorrelation, entropy, etc. for different time sliding windows.

No one(!!!) will even lift a finger.

That's a bummer, comrades! You'll be looking for the Grail till your white slippers... Well, God be with you. Amen.

Good energy dynamic! Flying's a little too much, but it's Destiny you're after

Renat Akhtyamov:

you can imagine the swap and spread when you're loading up on a full cutter with 1,000 leverage......

what swap with 1000 leverage? you can't go overnight with 1000 leverage because there are overnight spread expansions of up to 30 pips.

Renat Akhtyamov:

and there is another one, where the load exceeds the deposit by thousands (or even millions!) of times........

Is the deposit load what the signals service shows in the risk column?

If you open with the whole deposit, it shows 100%, if I'm not mistaken.

Renat Akhtyamov:

What, they didn't see the picture I showed you

You didn't believe it at first ))))

This is for Chegevara, if he didn't get it.

Aлександр Антошкин:
Good dynamic on the energy!

it's important to me to solve this puzzle, for the umpteenth time

I'm not trying to make any money, not even a little bit, though I can, and I have for a long time.

i'm already there, that's a fact.

Alexander_K:

:))) My friend, with me it's over, alas...

However, you have a way out and I've already said it - open your own branch and slowly start telling your market theory.

Believe me - when I started this thread, I got at least 10 programmers knocking on my PM with offers gratuitous cooperation.

I've really scattered them, as I don't need lop-eared coders, I need researchers, but this thing - starting a new topic and maintaining it - really works.

OK, I'll keep pounding on my TS in 'proud solitude'. None of the programmers involved are getting the right solutions yet anyway.

Alexander_K:

And speaking of Rene.

Don't write him off as a blabbermouth.

The man's been around the legends of this forum-- Strange, Articulate, Tantric, Warlock... before I even heard of forex.

They had a peculiar language that not everyone understands. You just gotta know how to read.

Talking to someone who gave up on forex a long time ago because they were disappointed in the possibility of making money here?) Is that an indicator? I've been chatting on different forums since 2004. In 2005 I also discussed ticks coming to the terminal from the broker, and Renko, Range Bars and the like, and on the zigzag theorems they practically wrote books and that miserable pair trading. Where are these people? Someone is writing freelance, someone is mining, someone is catching their luck in pawn accounts, someone just gave up on this whole sphere.
The only thing that can speak for a man here is the real-estate monitor. All the rest is baloney.

Макс:
Talking to someone who gave up on forex a long time ago, because he was disappointed in the possibility of making money here)? Is that an indicator? I've been messing around on different forums since 2004. In 2005 I`ve visited bulk-forum and the same spider where they discussed ticks coming to the terminal from the broker, rengo, break-bars and others like that, I`ve read books on zigzag theorems and doubles trading. Where are these people? No. Someone is freelancing, someone is mining, someone is catching luck in the pawn accounts, someone just gave up on this whole sphere.
The only thing that can speak for a man here is the monitoring of the real world. Everything else is baloney.

I have been talking to someone who gave up on forex a long time ago because he was disillusioned with the possibility of making money.

All of these things take out the deposit at a moment's notice.

but how not to lose it is a topic of discussion.

Макс:
I am communicating with someone who gave up Forex long ago because he was disappointed in the possibility to earn here). Is it an indicator? I've been messing around on different forums since 2004. In 2005 I also discussed ticks coming to the terminal from the broker, and Renko, Range Bars and the like, and ZigZag theorems they practically wrote books on, and that miserable pair trading. Where are these people? Someone is writing freelance, someone is mining, someone is catching their luck in pawn accounts, someone just gave up on this whole sphere.
The only thing that can speak for a man here is the monitoring of the real world. Everything else is bluster.

You may be right, Max.

I completely agree about monitoring.

aleger:
OK, I'll keep pounding on my TS in the "proud solitude". None of the programmers involved are getting the right solutions yet, anyway.

The only long-lived TS proven by time and sums are martin averaging systems.