From theory to practice - page 1311

Макс:

Stop torturing the man, it's clear enough.

So he fantasized a little, it doesn't happen.)

he's been fantasizing here for 5 years and speaking to everyone with a grail digger's tone)))

vladevgeniy:

People....Accidently))))))))))) What are you doing.... The thread was about the ac grail... It's like 30 pages of crap already.)))))))))))))) What the hell is going on?) There's an aftar, of course, fires up, but the coast is growing to the sky)))). Or is it?)

And that's it, the movie's over. A_K stated that there will be NO grail for ALL those who long for it. Only a select few, there are 3-5 people.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

And that's it, the movie is over. A_K has stated that the Grail will NOT be given to ALL those who are suffering. Only a select few, there are 3-5 people there.

Will we see the state in a week at least?

danminin:

well, he's been fantasizing here for 5 years and speaking to everyone in a grail digger's tone )))

Well, his tone sounds funny and naive to me, but not a grail scholar... though... a grail scholar sounds funny too))

vladevgeniy:

People....Accidently))))))))))) What are you doing.... The thread was about the ac grail... It's like 30 pages of crap already.)))))))))))))) What the hell is going on?) There's an aftar, of course, fires up, but the coast is growing to the sky)))). Or is it?)

Explain the meaning of highlighted words, I first encounter this phrase on the Internet have not found.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

And that's it, the movie is over. A_K has stated that the Grail will NOT be given to ALL those who are suffering. Only a select few, there are 3-5 people there.

Yes, that's exactly right.

The Grail will only be for those to whom I personally offer it. In this situation, let the rest of those who suffer only blame themselves - their unbelief, lack of willpower and weak-mindedness.

And now I'm just a guest on this thread and a conversationalist.

And I like the flubbing here - show must go on!!!!

Yuriy Asaulenko:

When his grail is poured out, all those who didn't get it will have a baaaaa=long pleasure comparable to an orgasm.)))

I'm writing a message and the site goes down... Hired to rewrite it)))

Aftar's going to pick the writers)) Let him choose... But there's a bacchanalia going on here))))))) I have to flip through 5 pages at a time)) I don't know how it helps finding the grail and the pissing formulaE))))

khorosh:

When his grail is drained, all those who didn't get it will get a baaaaa=long pleasure comparable to an orgasm.))

Why, they didn't get...?

Roman Shiredchenko:
Why, they didn't get it...?

Well, if you did, you would have lost money, but since you didn't, you kept your money).