From theory to practice - page 1294

Renat Akhtyamov:

Rena, I'm sorry, but I don't understand either - why are you showing graphical reports here if you're not going to open a trading signal, or a PAMM account, or to explain the formulas in detail. Why all of this? I am at a loss...

Alexander_K:

Rena, I'm sorry, but I don't understand either - why are you showing graphical reports here if you're not going to open a trading signal, or a PAMM account, or to explain the formulas in detail. Why all of this? I am at a loss...

My question is: What are you trying to do with your trading robot? I don't want people to give up oars and keep on rowing towards the Eldorado.

Vitali Kadel:
To show that the grail is there and it's possible to trade profitably and without losses. So that those who are suffering don't drop their oars and keep rowing towards the Eldorado.

Hmm... A peculiar understanding of helping the afflicted... Well, so be it.

Alexander_K:

Rena, I'm sorry, but I don't understand either - why are you showing graphical reports here if you're not going to open a trading signal, or a PAMM account, or to explain the formulas in detail. Why all of this? I'm at a loss as to why.

Renat has been talking here for five years with a mentor-like tone of a grail scholar.

"Look there", "study the subject", "solve the problem, I solved it for myself", "Dig there, the answer is there ;)", "Look into the matter, there is a grail there"

But the grail, according to him, he found only a month ago.

On what basis has he been speaking to people in a cautionary tone for 4 years and 11 months then?)

It was just a month ago that he got a spring flare-up of this disease))

Vitali Kadel:
To show that it is possible to trade profitably and without losses. So that those who suffer do not give up the oars and continue to row towards the Eldorado.
That's the thing: there is no grail, not even a hint. There is a not entirely unhealthy behaviour with indecent display)))).

And I've been noticing this for a while now.
When you repeat the same thing many, many times,
eventually you come to understand what you didn't understand
from the beginning.
And this applies to questions both in life and in trading.
The most important thing is that I have found the answers within myself (strange, right?).
Everything always seemed to be there, but it was as if it was hidden from view.

Andrey Gladyshev:
from the beginning.
The most important thing is that I have found the answers within myself (strange, right?).
Everything was always there, but as if hidden from my eyes.

And when you try to explain it to others, they do not understand what it is all about

Макс:
That's the thing: there is no grail, not even a hint. There is some not entirely psychologically healthy behaviour with indecent displays))))
Why, real traders have it, not fortune-tellers.

Andrey Gladyshev:
from the beginning.
Everything seemed to be always near me, but as if hidden from my eyes.

This is how a certain part of the current zigzag trend, called a "hidden" (initially not visualized) trend or range, manifests itself.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Why, real traders have it, not fortune-tellers
Do you have one?