From theory to practice - page 1274

secret:

In our business, you need to represent monitoring, not regalia from areas far removed from the market.

+++

secret:

In our business, you need to represent monitoring, not regalia from areas far removed from the market.

What does someone else's monitoring provide for building systems?
And without anyone else's monitoring, it is known that it is possible to make money in the market.

Alexander_K:

All right, Dimitri. If you were a janitor like Bass, you'd certainly be in for a world of hurt. It's hard to beat me at verbiage :)))

A janitor and doctors of science worked - is not the point.

In general, you have managed (probably succeeded) almost impossible - to extend the working range of such TS towards "long tails". This is probably the maximum that can be done.

But the end result at a distance from it does not change. And given the realities of the kitchen forex, you can not even get excited on the golden rain)).

All IMHO. Amen))

Dmitriy Skub:

I do not do much verbiage, so I will not even try to surpass you) And doctors of science have worked as janitors - that is not the point.

In general, you've managed (probably succeeded) the almost impossible - to extend the working range of such a TS to the "long tails" side. This is probably the maximum that can be done.

Only the final result at a distance from it will not change. And given the reality of kitchen forex, you can not even get excited on the golden rain)).

All IMHO. Amen))

It will. Not only do I catch "long tails", but I also use a Hearst-type decoupling indicator that I've been working on for a very long time. Without it the results would be worse.

Shh, don't distract me, please...

Alexander_K:

It will change. Not only do I catch "long tails", but I also use a Hearst-type decoupling indicator, which I have been working on for a very long time. Without it, the results would be worse.

Shh, don't distract me, please...

Any luck finding a trend/float filter after all ?

Sincerely wish you good luck in real trading from Monday.

Dmitriy Skub:

Only the end result at the distance will not change from this. And given the realities of kitchen forex, you don't even have to get excited about golden rain)).

All IMHO. Amen))

In short, there is monitoring, there is no monitoring - it makes no difference. All these systems are nothing more than mind games and have no practical sense.

Dmitriy Skub:

Only the end result at the distance will not change from this. And given the realities of kitchen forex, you don't even have to get excited about golden rain)).

By the way, this is one of the factors I need to check on the real.

The last time I had some requotes on my MT4 Floating account I had some stupid trades that did not close on the real. And the system was crude, of course. My results was near 0 for about half a year.

Now I'm using MT4 NDD account like on the stock exchange. But, of course, I remember that traders say that brokerage companies will not let themselves be robbed under any circumstances. We will check it out.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Any luck finding the trend/float filter?

Sincerely wish you all the best of luck in real trading from Monday.

Thanks, Gianni.

Have you gone cold on forex? Sad, if so. But I remember your fierceness and support. I'll send you the model on WisCim in 3 months.

Alexander_K:

Now I'm on an MT4 NDD account sort of like a stock exchange. But, of course, I remember traders saying - DCs won't let themselves be robbed under any circumstances. Let's check it out.

You won't finish the house with FX. But enough for a drink and a snack.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
You're not going to finish the house with the FH. But enough for a drink and a bite to eat.

:))) And from you, Yuri - research on central trend measures while I fight the DC.