From theory to practice - page 1255

khorosh:

Do you only have bait for big fish, or is it a net with large meshes?)

Small ones won't hurt, you can feed the cat).

The small ones need to be released.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

The small ones had to be released.

When I was a kid, when I was fishing, I used the small ones as bait, the big perch would catch them.

khorosh:

When I was a kid, when I was fishing, I used the small ones as bait, large perch would catch them.

I used to catch bass that way, too. :)

khorosh:

I used the small one as bait, large perch would catch it.

I had a big one last year on a small perch (300-400gr).

and the hook was bigger than the bait and the line was 1.5 mm thick.

I had to cut the big one's belly to get the hook.

That's a hell of a fishing story...

Fish swimming on the bottom..........)))))))))))

In order to keep the infernal love and hatred for the Grail alive, I'll throw a little wood on this human fire from time to time.

And boom..:

and the whole thing goes up in flames...

Alexander_K:

In order to keep the infernal love and hatred for the Grail alive, I'll throw a little wood on this human fire from time to time.

And boom..:

What's the drawdown on the funds?

Alexander_K:

And boom..:

Well done! But that's ~5 days of work - that's if you do it by hand.
ZZ Automatic for longer, 10 days.

Макс:

I have been trading pamms since 2011. I have more than 200 closed accounts in my archives (about 80% of them were wiped out, because I trade aggressively). And so, out of these 200 accounts I had accounts with yield of tens of thousands percents, and more than once. Last year I increased one of them up to 30.000% in two months. Kept trading the same way, lost it.

i once overclocked my account by 1600% in one day. i traded at random. but it was a minuscule account.
But there was a minuscule account. after that, i don't take seriously the signals with the growth rate below 1600%. i realise that such a result can be achieved in a day.
I don't take seriously the signals with gains of less than 1600% seriously. i realise that such a result can be achieved in a day.
Max:

My point is... I could write a book about PAMM accounts. I can tell you about the rating simply - count the number of accounts with at least 100% yield and the number of pipsqueaks for the last 8 years. We have no difference between the two, we do not have any difference between them. This is scary, but the fact is that the result would have been better than what is now in the PAMM rankings.

I was looking at the overall stats for the pamm accounts and it seemed ok to me.

Yes! I didn't think to look at how many accounts were drained.

You need to look at all accounts for the whole history of the pamm service.

and maybe then it will turn out that 10 000 accounts traded on the coin would have shown better returns than all those pamm accounts at the service.

multiplicator:
i once overclocked my account by 1600% in one day. i traded at random. but it was a minuscule account.
But there was a minuscule account. after that, i don't take seriously the signals with increases less than 1600%. i realise that such a result can be achieved in a day.
I don't take seriously the signals with gains of less than 1600% seriously. i realise that such a result can be achieved in a day.

I was looking at the general stats on the pamm accounts and they seemed fine to me.

Yeah! I didn't think to look at how many accounts were drained as well.

You should look at all the accounts for the entire history of the pamm service.

and maybe then it will turn out that 10 000 accounts traded on the coin would have shown better returns than all those pamm accounts at the service.

Broker a...ry. They are changing the website now, I don't know if there is a general archive of pamm accounts, there used to be. For an investor, to be quite honest, it's hell out there.