From theory to practice - page 1230

Renat Akhtyamov:

the formula will be a turkey.

but it doesn't play a role in victory

I will post the formula - they will start selling it, but it's exclusively mine and it's not on every corner

there is a netting formula on every corner, which is used in the market to know where you are going down and where the market should push the quote.

it is also not needed for victory (i.e. to create grail)

Grail does not give a shit where the price goes.

;)

Is Baron Munchausen a relative by any chance?

Alexander_K:

Then tell the formulae that are on every corner. It will be more fun.

Indicators are man's attempt to describe the market in known formulas. Nothing in the current set is good enough - that's why those who are suffering are searching and suffering.

Help them.

with this formula (hopefully revolutionary) you can predict the trend for almost anything with a time-based observation graph without any lag.

I will write a whole paper on this topic, it will be useful not only for financial markets

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Is Baron Munchausen not a relative by any chance?

Well, the euro has fallen (you once asked and I said it would fall), Baron has nothing to do with it?

)))

Renat Akhtyamov:

with this formula (hopefully revolutionary) you can predict the trend for almost anything with a time-based observation graph without a lag

I will write a whole paper on this topic, it will be useful not only for financial markets

Without formulas, graphs, tables, etc. this thread is empty (as are all the others). That's why the forum is boring. Everyone is concerned with buying and sellingsignals. So, I will start buying and selling signals from June. The interest will only appear when a new frantic craving appears on the forum. We are waiting...

Alexander_K:

Without formulas, graphs, tables, etc., this thread is empty (and so are all the others). That is why the forum is boring. Everyone is preoccupied with buying and selling signals. So, I will start buying and selling signals from June. The interest will only appear when a new frantic craving appears on the forum. We are waiting...

You'd better start training your wits instead of waiting.

Sometimes people write here that the market has a memory. I think that it does not.

If it exists, then it would be possible to find (periodically) in the series of deals the moments when the series is interrupted by the oppositely directed series or braking of the previous one. But, as tests show, any series can last long enough for the equity of the system that traded on the braking (reversal) of this series to drawdown enough not to fail until the next series against the system.

By series of deals I mean tests with any step of tp or sl, with any filter, either indicator, or numeric (number of consecutive losses), or by time (end of week, session, number of ticks / pips in a candle).

Also, catching these series is meaningless, because they are spread chaotically on the chart.

The market is random, it has no memory, the analysis with the help of formulas of Nobel laureates and local gurus is no better than the analysis of a beginner who trades by wires.

Alexander_K:

Without formulas, graphs, tables, etc., this thread is empty (and so are all the others). That is why the forum is boring. Everyone is preoccupied with buying and selling signals. So, I will start buying and selling signals from June. The interest will only appear when a new frantic craving appears on the forum. Waiting...

I think a branch like "Mythbusters" would be interesting.

I just don't have the time.

well here's one of the myths that says that the market moves with interest rates

I created a historical database of interest rates, applied a formula to calculate the forward price for them, displayed a signal to sell in red, and a signal to buy in blue.

Bottom line:

That's hilarious.

and here's the formula for the forward rate:

https://www.sergioforex.com/valuta78.html

;)

Макс:

The market is random, it has no memory

so there are no profitable pammers, or signals?

multiplicator:

so no profitable pams, or signals?

you just have to be able to see that memory.

There is, there is.

the simplest prime example is the netting formula.

multiplicator:

so no profitable pamm accounts, or signals?

I have been trading pamms since 2011. I have more than 200 closed accounts in my archives (about 80% of them were wiped out, because I trade aggressively). And so, out of these 200 accounts I had accounts with yield of tens of thousands percents, and more than once. Last year I increased one of them up to 30.000% in two months. Kept trading the same way, lost it.

My point is... I could write a book about PAMM accounts. I can tell you about the rating simply - count the number of accounts with at least 100% yield and the number of pipsqueaks for the last 8 years. We have no difference between the two, we do not have any difference between them. This is scary, but the fact - the result would be better than now in the pamm rankings.

Макс:

Instead of waiting, it is better to start training your instincts.

Sometimes people write that the market has a memory. I believe that it does not.

If there were, we would be able to find (periodically find) moments in the series of deals when the series would be interrupted by the opposite one or by braking of the previous one. But, as tests show, any series can last long enough for the equity of the system that traded on the braking (reversal) of this series to drawdown enough not to fail until the next series against the system.

By series of deals I mean tests with any step of tp or sl, with any filter, either indicator, or numeric (number of consecutive losses), or by time (end of week, session, number of ticks / pips in a candle).

Also, catching these series is meaningless, because they are spread chaotically on the chart.

The market is random, it has no memory, the analysis with the help of formulas of Nobel laureates and local gurus is no better than the analysis of a beginner who trades by wires.

The market has a memory.

Only it is necessary to understand the difference between memory and consequence.

The consequence is the dependence of the subsequent state from the previous set. And it is determined by the autocorrelation coefficient. Many traders think that the consequence is the market memory. Alas...

Memory is the market capacity for self-organization, for formation of spatial and temporal structures. Its measure is non-entropy.

Memory is a broad, synergetic, philosophical concept. It seems to me that only Wisard2018 in this thread knows a bit about it...

So, I assert - the market does form some structures and has some cyclicality within a trading session, day, week, etc.