Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

From Theory to Practice

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara, 2019.04.06 23:37

here is the final version to make it easy to count

good luck to you!

Sincerely

Che.

Buddy, can you open a macro for Excel to calculate the time intervals between quotes from the archives (you did it before, see the post above)?

If not, please send me your terms and conditions.

Thank you.

Reading the forum... All...

Boring... All off-topic...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Reading the forum... The whole...

Boring... It's all off-topic...

:))) Did you just notice that? Yeah...

Long gone are the days of Strain, Tantric, Matemat, Prival... Now we're left with Oleksiy, Bas, Asaulenka, Fedoseyev... Can you tell the difference?

Alexander_K:

:))) Did you just notice that? Yeah...

Long gone are the days of Strain, Tantrik, Matemat, Prival... Now we're left with Oleksiy, Bas, Asaulenka, Fedoseyev... Can you feel the difference?

That's not what I mean...

All efforts are directed towards creating a strategy.

More precisely, the search.

And it's in plain sight - forex.

It's just left:

Renat Akhtyamov:

That's not what I mean...

All efforts are directed towards creating a strategy.

Or rather, the search.

And it's in plain sight - forex.

It's just left:

Then tell me your state. It'll be more fun.

Alexander_K:

My friend, can you make publicly available a macro for Excel to calculate the time intervals between quotes from the archives (you did it earlier, see the post above)?

If not, please send me your terms and conditions.

Thank you.

It's not a macro it's just a straight hand and a bit of experience :) no more :) to reconvert in the machine need to write a script. I do not have time to write it yet unfortunately.

Alexander_K:

Then give us your state. It'll be more fun.

I'll show you sometime.

Do it like forex, that's what I'm saying.

By the way - there is no market, there is a market - it is a computer (quoting server with software)

Do you think the market has indicators?

;)

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:
This is not a macro it's just straight hands and some experience:) no more:) in order to convert in the machine you need to write a script. I do not have time to write it yet unfortunately.

When the time comes, the offer stands.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'll show you sometime.

do like forex, that's what I'm saying.

By the way - there is no market, there is a market which is a computer (quoting server with software).

do you think the market has indicators?

;)

Then show the formula, which is on every corner. It will be more fun.

Indicators are man's attempt to describe the market in known formulas. Nothing from the current set is good - so those who are suffering are searching and suffering.

Help them out.

Alexander_K:

Then tell the formulae that are on every corner. It will be more fun.

Indicators are man's attempt to describe the market in known formulas. Nothing in the current set is good enough - that's why those who are suffering are searching and suffering.

Help them out.

the formula will be an indicator.

but in victory it doesn't play a role

I'll post the formula - they'll start selling it, but it's exclusively mine and it's not on every corner

there is a netting formula on every corner, which is used in the market to know where you are going down and where the market needs to push the quotient (well, except for forecasts that can be broken by the market at any time - like two fingers on the pavement ...).

but it's also not necessary for the creation of a grail.

grail does not give a shit where the price goes

;)