From theory to practice - page 1224

Uladzimir Izerski:

That's the life of a trader. You can't get away from it.

Have a good day.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Have a good day.

An exclamation mark would suggest an end to the conversation.)

We have a chance to continue. Yes, bear with me). Know a lot, but ill mannered! ))))))))))

I had to pull the bull into the studio to get an avatar photo.)) And with you((

Uladzimir Izerski:

I had to pull the bull into the studio to get an avatar photo)))

Did the balls not fit through the doorway? )))

Unicornis:

Didn't the balls fit through the doorway? )))

The bull has horns and the bearing balls are like yours))) Tough)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

The bull has horns and the bearing balls are like yours))

I'll see how, under Trishkin's watchful eye, you call objects by their proper names. And I liked about the bearing - a male adnaka, but a bull without balls doesn't need horns. Where did the bull come from, you had a bear on a weather vane... change of orientation? ))

Unicornis:

I'll see how, under Trishkin's watchful eye, you call things by their proper names. And I liked about the bearing - a male adnaka, but a bull without balls doesn't need horns. Where did the bull come from, you had a bear on a weathervane... change of orientation? ))

Got a little distracted.

The avatar has no meaning to the peeps who don't take part in the forums.

You are observant. (Laughs) Commendable.

But I don't hide behind avatars, on the contrary I reveal myself.

Vladimir Baskakov:
First, many pairs will be gapped; the spread will normalize in an hour for other pairs. We may try it on the demo.
This is not a gap; this is an illusion of a gap caused by the fact that the chart is based on bids.
Probably, the spread on the demo is artificially limited, so there will be an illusion of earning, but in reality the Ask will also split.

secret:
This is not a gap, this is an illusion of a gap, caused by the fact that the chart is based on bids.
The spread is probably artificially limited on the demo, so there will be an illusion of earning, but in reality Asc will also spread out.
I have been trading for a week, so far everything is fine, I have not noticed any illusions.

Gaps are different))

During the day or since the weekend???

Uladzimir Izerski:

Gaps are different))

During the day or since the weekend???

Since you know a lot, write a gap condition for EA