From theory to practice - page 1152

Eh!

I love being wrong when everyone is scared.

EURGBP.M5

Uladzimir Izerski:

Eh!

I love being wrong when everyone is scared.

You'll get it.)) It's just getting started))

Damn it))))) Sorry. It's all right)) It looks fine to me... I mean Up. Would try to hold on to 8769))

vladevgeniy:

You'll get it))) It's just getting started))

Bleen))))) Sorry. It's all right)) I mean... I mean Up. Would try to hold on to 8769))

Yeah. There's sadness.

But we have a new level!

EURGBP.M30

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes. There is sadness.

But we have a new level!

We do not))) What we have is what we have)) Yes and these levels are late) I just agree with the current direction! Crosses do not watch usually ... Stupid at once))))

vladevgeniy:

We don't)))) What we have is what we have))

The market does not listen.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It doesn't listen to the market.

That's bullshit)) Firstly, my entry would have been much lower, probably, I don't have a chance to see it now.... Secondly, it could be anything, second touch, other wanking )))))))) will listen, the target is there for now. will go lower, we'll see.

PS. The current price is 56% of the target. I wouldn't even fix the part... At least 70% can be fixed there. But to enter here is your strat. In general - when I reach the top - fix part of it and it won't hurt to have a loss)).

Well of course everyone has his own ...))

vladevgeniy:

What a load of bollocks)) First, my entry would have been much lower, I guess, I don't have a chance to see it now.... Secondly it could be anything, second touch, other wankers)))))))) will listen, the target is there for now. will go lower, we'll see

Me. Briefly.

If I go to the shop, the next level is at the ready.

EURGBPM5

Uladzimir Izerski:

Me. Briefly.

If I go to the shop, the next level is at the ready.

И? Specifically, the old level cannot be undone))))and If the trade is open)

vladevgeniy:

И? Specifically, the old level cannot be undone))))and If the trade is open)

It's a matter of direction of senior predictive analysis. Each time space has its own rules.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It is a question of the direction of senior predictive analysis. Each time space has its own rules.

So you shouldn't have opened it, by senior space)) Well, then gut... Yeah, there's a good chance there, too)))))))))