From theory to practice - page 1144

Martin Cheguevara:
First, write an algorithm that will highlight the parts of the market where the price returns to its average. Then we'll talk about it:)
From market to theory - don't forget ;)

How will he write an algorithm returning the price to its average if you've advised him not to use averages of any kind? )

Martin Cheguevara:
First of all, write an algorithm that will highlight the parts of the market where the price returns to its average. Then we'll talk about it:)
From market to theory - don't forget ;)
This algorithm should be predictive or factual?
Not interested in fact, so predictive?

multiplicator:

We are talking about forex, not a fund.

the system should work everywhere, no matter what.

Олег avtomat:

the system should work everywhere, no matter what.

Is there such a thing? The markets are different.

vladevgeniy:

Is there one? The markets are different.

They have more similarities than differences.

Олег avtomat:

They have more similarities than differences.

A vague answer))) OK, I guess there are)

Alexander_K:

Let's wait until the end of the month. I won't trade any more this week, but I still expect +25-50% for the month.

During the month I will occasionally show the state.

Well, the mathematics is laid down in Brownian motion theory and Kolmogorov's direct equation.

Simply put - a trading channel relative to some average is one of the most correct solutions. Disagree - the market will judge us.

"Provide 10 per cent and capital agrees to all sorts of uses. At 20 per cent it becomes animated. At 50 per cent it is positively ready to break its head. At 100 per cent it flouts all human laws. At 300 per cent there is no crime which he would not risk, even on pain of the gallows."

vladevgeniy:

A vague answer))) OK, I guess it is)

Take euro futures and eurodollar. The chart is the same. Not counting the "unscrupulous" kitchen outliers.

Andrey Gladyshev:

Take the euro futures and the eurodollar. The chart is the same. Not counting the "unscrupulous" kitchen outliers.

No, futures should not be compared. No, you can't compare the futures.) Meaning the fund, for example.

vladevgeniy:

No, futures should not be compared. The dick is the same as the dick.)) I meant fund, for example.

I mean, if you take something that trades on its own?