From theory to practice - page 1094

Martin Cheguevara:

I predict your soon to be disappointed...unfortunately...

:))) It can certainly take years of work to extract profits from such a structure.

Therefore, sufferers have no choice but to:

1. use things that have already been learned about random processes.

2. use MO.

3. stumble across a sine wave in the market by chance.

That's exactly the 3rd point that space-time studies in the market are all about.

Now don't tell me that the structure seen in Zhenya's drawing is widely known to everyone! We just haven't had the luck to come across the simpler thing...

Alexander_K:

:))) It can certainly take years of work to extract profits from such a structure.

Therefore, sufferers have no other option but to:

1. use the things they have learned about random processes.

2. use MO.

3. stumble across a sine wave in the market by chance.

That's exactly the 3rd point that space-time studies in the market are all about.

Now don't tell me that the structure seen in Zhenya's drawing is widely known to everyone! We just haven't had the luck to get to the simpler thing...

you're saying he's got the wrong sign

I'm sitting here waiting for a screenshot to be posted ...

Evgeniy Chumakov:

You can draw as many pretty pictures as you like and have no success.

Or you could do this.

The genius of this square - the greatest work of art, as I see it - lies in the following:

1. the boldness of the image.

2. the fact that literally everybody sees what they want to see in this simple black square (does it remind you of forex?) )

3. it is still alive and will outlive all of us))

Renat Akhtyamov:

You're saying he's got the wrong sign.

I'm sitting here waiting for a screenshot to be posted...

Yes, the sign is wrong and at equal time intervals... It's a market in Euclidean space. We need to look in Minkowski space. I won't be able to do that until the week after I collect the data.

Martin Cheguevara:

The genius of this square - the greatest work, I believe, is this:

Well, according to Wiki, these squares have been drawn there before him.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Well, according to the Wiki, these squares have already been drawn there before him.

he fucked the world.

(as they say, there's no winning.)

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'm sitting here waiting for a screenshot to be posted ...

What screen?

Alexander_K:

Yes, the sign is wrong and at equal time intervals...

Nah, the interval is not equal - just in the limit of some window.

Alexander_K:

Yes, the sign is wrong and at equal time intervals... This is a market in Euclidean space. We need to look in Minkowski space. I can't do that until next week, when I've collected the data.

Okay.

Of course we'll wait and compare.

Because Zhenya says he's good, and you say he's good, but not really. //I`m missing a little "d" ;).

All the same, it's interesting the final result, what to go for, what and how it should turn out from the point of view of the author of the project.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

You can draw as many pretty pictures as you like and have no success.

Or you could do this.

It's already cracked.

It's time for a new one.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Because Gianni says he's all good.

What's the gudd? When did I say that? What's the use of adding a different increment to the last price than the real one? If you knew in advance at least the sign of the increment.