From theory to practice - page 1059

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Perhaps, but this effect would cause any profitable system to have an arbitrarily large drawdown.

I almost sat on the floor here.

What kind of system can it be if it results in an arbitrarily large drawdown?

You're not thinking of options, are you?

Martin Cheguevara:
Start on page 686 or so of this thread (mine and Renate's comments), everything has long since been written there, shown and told. Some comments have been deleted, either because of disclosure of intellectual property, or simply because of the ban, according to the rules of this forum.
I'm too lazy to explain. Honestly. Whoever needs it will find it, and whoever doesn't need it, doesn't need it.)

Thank you for your answer.

I will of course reread everything.

apr73:

I'll certainly reread it all.

........ not a reader?)

vladevgeniy:

........ not a reader?)

Not a writer either.

Just a participant in the correspondence.

apr73:

Can you explain how to make money on random wandering ?

Or explain on a coin ?
I can't. Mind games.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
No way. Mind games).

Here's a link, in this thread read it.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page363#comment_7390248

Wizard20182018.05.10 00:03 RU
igrok333:

Well, here's a chart of the coin.

Here's its normal distribution.

what are you going to do with it?

You can trade. In your picture, with my eyes I see four major patterns, profit is inevitable :) I have marked the chart as I usually do on the market. I have 14 profitable trades and one slightly lost. This is without spread/slippage. If we take into account spread, we will have one or two losing trades. The profit is very small and it will most likely be a loss. But it will not change the overall picture. 12 profitable trades more than compensate for these three small losses. Equity is confidently up.

От теории к практике
От теории к практике
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый вечер, уважаемые трейдеры! Решил было на какое-то время покинуть форум, и сразу как-то скучно стало:)))) А просто читать, увы - неинтересно...

apr73:

Here's a link in this thread to read about it.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page363#comment_739024

It says a lot of things on the fence too.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
There is a lot written on the fence too.

These words can equally be applied to all posts, not only in this thread, but in the entire forum.

apr73:

These words can equally be applied to all posts, not only in this thread, but in the entire forum.

More likely yes than no.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
More likely yes than no.

Can you explain why he says you can and you categorically cannot?