From theory to practice - page 1045

Aleksey Ivanov:
Bullshit! Man is great because he has risen above nature and that is the trend of evolution. And now a cancerous tumour, in the form of that bunch of people, is sucking all the juice out of the body of humanity, which, therefore, is withering away. Humanity, to be healthy and prosperous, needs to get rid of that cancerous tumour.

Aleksey Ivanov:
There is such a notion of man's spiritual growth, if a person has not progressed on this path (which, I note, is not related to the development of the intellect), then he sees everything, just in such a light as you write.

There is such a thing as large inhibitory frontal lobes and a high degree of empathy, caused not by spiritual development but by evolutionary mechanisms. Sometimes too strong empathy on the contrary prevents a person in life, but he refers to his spirituality

Marketers and politicians and religious figures manipulate people with such peculiarities quite skillfully

Aleksey Ivanov:
There is such a notion of spiritual growth of a person, if a person has not progressed on this path (which, I note, is not related to the development of the intellect), then he sees everything, just in such a light as you write.

Read about Savonarola's spiritual growth. It's quite instructive.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

There is such a thing as large inhibitory frontal lobes and high degrees of empathy, caused not by spiritual development but by evolutionary mechanisms. Sometimes too much empathy on the contrary hinders a person in life, and he refers to his spirituality

We are talking about other layers of human structure, which are higher than physiological features of his body, but again, to get an idea about them, you need to evolve spiritually. Yes, and who really has risen on the steps of evolution, those, on the contrary, are no longer twisted.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Read about Savonarola's spiritual growth. It's quite enlightening.

I've already read a lot in my life, you should be reading books that will advance you not only in mathematics.

Aleksey Ivanov:
The matter concerns other layers of human structure that are higher than physiological features of his organism, but again, to get an idea of them one needs to evolve spiritually. And who really has risen on the steps of evolution, on the contrary, no one twirls them.

In this vein, those who have risen so high on the steps of evolution do not need anything from life at all) as long as they feel good to others.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

In this vein, those who have climbed so far up the evolutionary ladder don't need anything from life at all.)

This was true in the past and was most vividly embodied in the systems of Indian philosophy or the institutions of monasteries of different religions. But now the situation is somewhat different and demands spiritual transformation from man in the world.

Aleksey Ivanov:
This was true before and was most vividly embodied in the systems of Indian philosophy or the institutions of monasteries of all sorts of religions. But now the situation is somewhat different and requires a spiritual transformation of the human being precisely in the world.

these are all interesting mishaps to which people are led by their peculiarities of thinking, in particular the notion of spiritual transformation and other scary things for biology

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

these are all interesting mishaps that people's peculiarities of thinking, in particular the notion of spiritual transformation and other scary things for biology, lead to

My friend! Your intellect is certainly admirable, but its development seems to have been to the detriment of your soul's development, therefore I do not hope to find mutual understanding with you in the field of subtle phenomena now. But perhaps in many years you will understand me.

Aleksey Ivanov:
I have already read a lot in my life, you need to read just that, and those books that would advance you not only in the field of mathematics.

It's not clear why you put Savonarola down as a mathematician. He is one of the spiritual fathers of the "take and divide" approach and also an example that no good can come out of it. If you read normal books (Plato, Aristotle etc) you would understand why this is the case.