From theory to practice - page 1043

Andrey Dik:

You're talking nonsense...)

I've been planning to become a billionaire for years, but I'm so lazy, so lazy that I can't save myself... huh?)))

I've never been anything but a millionaire, or a billionaire...)).

khorosh:

I've been nothing but a millionaire, a billionaire...))

wow)))

Yuriy Asaulenko:
You're talking nonsense. ))
What does it have to do with billionaires?
By the way, I'm not homeless, and I've got other things to do besides playing games in the market.)

of course you do.))

If seriously, I have nothing against the potential billionaire who, in addition to the market, has other things to do, such as work at a construction site, in a factory, and then the whole life will pass in pearl palaces, and so the white light and the people will not be destined to see, right?

Andrey Dik:

of course)))

I have nothing against a potential billionaire who has other things to do besides the market, such as work at a construction site or in a factory, or else he will spend his life in pearl palaces and will never see the light of day, right?

Is that your dream? I feel for you. Professionals in construction are well paid. You won't make it on the fx.) Whatever that means to you. Dreams of millions. Yeah, well. That's a tough one.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Is this your dream? I feel for you. Construction workers get paid good wages. You won't make it on the fx.)

My dreams are about what? It's about you, you know how to look 2 seconds ahead and have something to do apart from playing the handicap))

In general, strictly speaking, peeping into the future, even for however small a period of time, leads to a violation of the principle of "cause and effect", it is fraught with a break in the space-time continuum and the fall of all dowjones. so - do not peep, and honestly continue to go to the factory.

Andrey Dik:

My dreams are about what? It's about you, you know how to look 2 seconds ahead and have something to do apart from playing the handicap))

In general, strictly speaking, peeping into the future, even for however small a period of time, leads to a violation of the principle of "cause and effect", it is fraught with a break in the space-time continuum and the fall of all dowjones. therefore - do not peep, and honestly continue to go to the factory.

Ooh, blatant illiteracy. You certainly haven't heard anything about forecasting. Make sure you read it. It is looking into the future, literally.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Ooh, blatant illiteracy. You certainly have not heard anything about forecasting. Be sure to read up on it. This is looking into the future, literally.

You are confusing "literally" with "actually". Who knows what the observer (you) puts into the meaning? Besides, you have the full right to prognosticate anything according to the point of the Universal Law about prognostication of private persons towards displays of the Divine Plan (you can designate this unspoken document spontaneously and the meaning will not change from that neither for you, nor all the more so for the Universe before you).

Andrey Dik:

You are confusing "literally" with "actually". Who knows what the observer (you) puts into the meaning? Besides, you have the full right to prognosticate anything according to the point of the Universal Law about prognostication of private persons towards manifestations of the Divine Plan (you can designate this unspoken document spontaneously and the meaning will not change from that neither for you, nor for the Universe before you).

A philosopher, however.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
A philosopher, though.

philosopher, contemplative, bargain hunter, trader, CEO of a company in singular... whatever, it doesn't matter who I am in this context of fixing our conversation, which wouldn't have happened without one of us being somebody (me or you), and since it does, you can't help but admit that you don't foresee a fucking thing not only an hour/two hours in advance, but even a second, otherwise you would just quote me before I even utter any phrase in vain. yet we observe otherwise - you quote me after the fact, which proves my words in an extremely fair way.

oh, that it's me.... I'm the good fairy...

Andrey Dik:

philosopher, contemplative, bargain hunter, trader, CEO of a company in singular... whatever, it doesn't matter who I am in this context of fixing our conversation, which wouldn't have happened without one of us being somebody (me or you), and since it does, you can't help but admit that you don't foresee a fucking thing not only an hour/two hours in advance, but even a second, otherwise you would just quote me before I even utter any phrase in vain. yet we observe otherwise - you quote me after the fact, which proves my words in an extremely fair way.

oh, that it's me.... I'm the good fairy.

Not only a philosopher, but also an egocentrist.
Who needs you to predict you? Or are there many willing?
Pardon me, I'll be on the counter in the morning.