From theory to practice - page 1040

Aleksey Ivanov:
A microscope will not help, you have to see the macro events.

I agree here too. Micro-deposits don't affect the market in any way. Backwards or forwards.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I agree here too. Micro-deposits don't affect the market in any way. Backwards or forwards.

Microdeposits? That's funny.) Pipsing intraday, among other things, is a business of rather large organisations with a large staff of traders and so on.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Dreams are so sweet. You just can't get enough of them) Even if you go back for a second.

Vladimir, I'm just amusing people. I am not rushing into the future, you know how it is with you and me.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Microdeposits? That's funny). Pipsing-intraday, amongst others, is handled by fairly large organisations with a hefty staff of traders, etc.

I recently left a note saying that the world has accelerated. The pace in which we live has picked up tremendous speed. The slammer will be many times faster. Whoever has the time to grab the jackpot will be the richest in the next world.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I recently left a note that the world has accelerated. The pace at which we live has picked up tremendous speed. The slamming will be many times faster. Whoever has time to grab the jackpot will be the richest in the afterlife.

In the other world everyone is equal... 1x2 for everyone)

Uladzimir Izerski:

I recently left a note that the world has accelerated. The pace at which we live has picked up tremendous speed. The slamming will be many times faster. Whoever has the time to grab the jackpot will be the richest in the afterlife.

The present richest in the other world have long been prepared with individual cauldrons of boiling tar. :)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Microdeposits? That's funny). Pipsing-intraday, among others, is handled by fairly large organisations with a hefty staff of traders, etc.

You've confused micro-deposit with short-term trades. But it happens on weekends))

Uladzimir Izerski:

You've confused micro-deposit with short-term trades. But it happens on weekends.))

I'm not the one who got it mixed up.))

Aleksey Ivanov:

Vladimir, I'm just amusing people. I'm not rushing into the future, you know how it is with you and me.

:)))

I was reminded of the film "Profession - Investigator" with G. Burkov:

"- Are you married?

- A widower.

- Why are you not getting married again?

- I am 65 years old already.

- How old is that? It's common in the West. If only there was money!"

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Everyone is equal in the other world... 1x2 for all)

I would like you to reveal the formula '1x2 for all' . It has become interesting, or maybe even important to know.