From theory to practice - page 1028

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A4%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B0,_%D0%AE%D0%B4%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%BD

just for the record, for those who are in the tank with their virtual deals and other esoterica

You are as usual - flip and drop.

Eugene Fama hypothesised thatprevious asset prices do not help predict future price movements overshort periods of time

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You, by the way, write to him about"when you increase the sample is random, 50/50" - let the old man choke on his Nobel Prize.

Teach you, teach you, it's no use...

Uladzimir Izerski:

Good to see you). Already thought you were disappointed in the markets.

Thank you, no, not disappointed, but convinced that in markets, where traders are trying to make a steady profit, it is fundamentally impossible to realize this dream, because such markets do not allow their participants to profit. Both buyers and sellers must inevitably incur transactional losses and they do it for the sake of the sale-purchase act. The attempt to cheat this market, hoping for volatility of the market after a certain period of time is unsuccessful because it is almost impossible to predict the behaviour of real and virtual prices. What I have shown the possibility of describing the market with computer accuracy with mathematical formulas is true only for the "here and now" moment, and after some time has passed all parameters must be recalculated. The theory gives only generalized ideas about the optimal parameters of the market and adequate actions of its participants to get the maximum profit.

Дмитрий:

You've done the usual - swiped and dropped.

Eugene Fama hypothesised thatprevious asset prices do not help predict future price movements overshort periods of time

I read that he later said it wasn't just short

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A4%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B0,_%D0%AE%D0%B4%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%BD

just for the record, for those who are in the tank with their virtual transactions and other esoterica

This was said in the 20th century when there were 2 computers in the world

It doesn't work in today's world, it's all turned upside down now.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Thanks, no, not disappointed, but convinced that in markets, where traders are trying to make a steady profit, it is fundamentally impossible to fulfil this dream, because such markets do not allow its participants to make a profit. Both buyers and sellers must inevitably incur transactional losses and they do it for the sake of the sale-purchase act. The attempt to cheat this market, hoping for volatility of the market after a certain period of time is unsuccessful because it is almost impossible to predict the behavior of real and virtual prices. What I have shown the possibility of describing the market with computer accuracy with mathematical formulas is true only for the "here and now" moment, and after some time all parameters must be recalculated. The theory gives only generalized ideas about the optimal parameters of the market and adequate actions of its participants to maximize the profit.

You're only right from your point of view. The market is sensitive to circumstances. It is not taken into account by the majority.

Alexander_K:

Greetings, Yusuf!

I am very glad to see you back on the forum.

Just tell me one thing - is there something in your theory that replaces the OM of buyers and sellers, or is it its full analogue?

Hi Alexander, the OM is taken into account by calculating the elasticity by formula (4) and the new market parameter "virtual revenue" that I introduced by formula (5), otherwise there is no other way.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This was said in the 20th century, when there were two computers in the world

It doesn't work in today's world, it's all upside down now.

what exactly isn't working and what's upside down?

Has everyone started to make overfunds by analysing quotes?

a simple example - relatively recently everyone was buzzing about hft, when high performance computers and fast internet had just begun to appear. Where is it now? That's it, the inefficiencies have been covered up by the competitive market, it has adapted. You don't go into an hft with your bare feet anymore.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

what exactly is not working and what has flipped?

The speed of information processing has increased.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What exactly isn't working and what's flipping?

Has everyone become an overprofiteur by analyzing quotes?

And in general, some time ago they used to calculate the expected price movement on a worksheet. Now it's impossible in principle.