From theory to practice - page 1000

aleger:
And for nothing. That's why it doesn't work.
Excuse me?

Martin Cheguevara:

just as a 2% time market movement can have a volume of 90% points.

And if you don't understand why you've had it, then you've created this thread for nothing.

I don't understand - how to deal with this mathematically. What's wrong with declaring one's own paucity of intelligence and asking for help?

I do not understand - why, when the price exceeds all imaginable and unimaginable limits, in 98% of cases, it either uncontrollably tends to return to the starting point of the movement (conventional - to the mean), or balances near the small loss, and in 2% of cases the price stubbornly follows the trend, crushing everything and everyone.

This is definitely not SB.

I don't know how to mathematically define this 2% of disasters - that's the problem.

Alexander_K:

I don't understand - how to deal with this mathematically. What's wrong with declaring one's own feeble mind and asking for help?

I do not understand - why, when the price exceeds all imaginable and unimaginable limits, in 98% of cases, it either uncontrollably goes back to the moving start point (conventional - to the average), or balances near a small loss, and in 2% of cases the price is following the trend, ruining everything and everyone.

I don't know how to mathematically define this 2% of disasters - that's the trouble.

Sash, price takes a long time to learn how not to do it, and then it quickly and stupidly wins

by the way, happy anniversary and february 23!!!

Renat Akhtyamov:
Excuse me?
Profit on any currency pair within the daily volatility range (minus the spread and possible inaccuracy of entry so far)

aleger:
Profit on any currency pair within the daily volatility (minus the spread and possible inaccuracy of entry)

I have less than a percent risk there.

and it was a pilot.

With a decent amount of knowledge, the rest is a matter of technique.

the risk would be tens of thousands of percent.

respectively, the daily profit is around a thousand percent

And what do you have behind you?

;)

Alexander_K:

I don't understand - how to deal with this mathematically. What's wrong with declaring one's own feeble mind and asking for help?

I do not understand - why, when the price exceeds all imaginable and unimaginable limits, in 98% of cases, it either uncontrollably goes back to the moving start point (tentatively - to the mean), or balances near a small loss, and in 2% of cases the price is following the trend, ruining everything and everyone.

I don't know how to mathematically define this 2% of disasters - that's the problem.

it's going to be the same on the Sat.
you don't put a stop. it's easier for the price to go backwards and cover a small distance.
but sometimes it will go in the opposite direction and since there is no stop, it will go a very long distance.
(I'm not saying that you have to put a stop.)

in other words, the distance to the TP is much less than the distance to where the trade will close at a loss.
hence the TP will be breached more often.

multiplicator:

it will be the same on the Sat.
you don't put stops. it's easier for the price to go back and cover a small distance.
But sometimes it will go in the opposite direction, and since there is no stop, it will go a very long distance.
(I'm not saying that you have to put a stop.)

in other words, the distance to the TP is much less than the distance to where the trade will close at a loss.
hence the TP will be breached more often.

So the market is the SB and it is impossible to win on it?

It's sad if the branch comes to such an end...

Alexander_K:

So the market is the SB and it is impossible to win on it?

It's sad if the branch comes to such an end...

my view is this: not sb, there are some patterns, but not so big as to directly make a grail. and if it is possible, it's very hard.

show me a grail account where they do 100% a month.
without averaging (because there's hope for luck).

Renat Akhtyamov:

I have less than a percent risk there.

and it was a pilot.

With a decent amount of knowledge, the rest is a matter of technique.

the risk would be 10s of thousands of percent.

;)

Verbal assertions. No one's stopping us from taking the necessary precautions.

<<What's on your mind? >>

Real has been in forex since September 2005 and still has a working deposit overseas.