From theory to practice - page 997

Andrey Dik:

What kind of slippage? And what could it be in the future?

I've been quietly working on this misunderstanding.

I did not pay attention to it at first.

The topic of equity withdrawal is very complicated, and almost no one on the forum pays attention to it.

so I went it alone.

It's hard work.

I'm sorry, but I can't share my experience in this area.

there won't be one in the future

For some general fun, I'll post my contest entry.

Voila!

I am utterly knocked out and saddened...

How can just a negative 2 (two) trades (highlighted in red) overturn 45 (forty-five!) positive (well, not all in the plus, but with a positive trend)?!!!!

I can't get that out of my head.... What sort of theories could possibly explain this? I'm going to go sleepwalking....

Alexander_K:

How can just negative 2 (two) trades (highlighted in red) overturn 45 (forty-five!) positive ones (well, not all in the plus, but with positive momentum)?!!!!

It's all about size, not quantity. What is there to understand.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've been quietly removing this misunderstanding.

I did not pay attention to it at first.

The topic of equity withdrawal is very complicated, and almost no one on this forum pays attention to it.

so I went it alone.

It's hard work.

i'm sorry, but i can't share my experience in this area.

it will not be in the future.

well)))

i can draw a million charts like this every day.... and for every million pieces there would be several dozens/hundreds of flush charts. the recipe is simple - take a 20 pips 5-digit take and don't take a salt at all, and you'll get the same charts and no worse... and we'll enter in a random direction.

The only thing to get rid of drawdowns is to learn to forecast the market. - a very rhetorical question.

Andrey Dik:

well)))

i can draw a million charts like this every day.... and for every million pcs there will be several dozens/hundreds of flush charts. and the recipe is simple - put a 20 pips take 5 and no sills at all, and we'll get the same charts and no worse... and we'll enter in a random direction.

The only thing to get rid of drawdowns is to learn to forecast the market. - is that a very rhetorical question.

+1

Andrey Dik:

well)))

i can draw a million charts like this every day.... and for every million pcs there will be several dozens/hundreds of flush charts. and the recipe is simple - put a 20 point take on the 5 mark and no sills at all, and we'll get the same charts and no worse... and we'll enter in a random direction.

Theonly thing to get rid of drawdowns is to learn to forecast the market. - A very rhetorical question.

and preferably an autosyski

Renat Akhtyamov:

and preferably automatically

So is it necessary to predict? Remove the risks, and that's it)))

Novaja:

So is it necessary to make predictions? We remove risks and that's it)))

Of course you have to do it without delays, otherwise you'll postpone it

And without risk there is no trade, no champagne

;)

Maxim Kuznetsov:
I'm watching the underdogs more closely at the moment (although you could call them the leader, depending on which way you look at it).
The emergence of the obvious is a sign of impending momentum. There is a fundamental reason for that: if the currency is rising / falling faster and more steadily against the dollar than others, then it is out of the main stream and is about to "bang". :-) Apparently the bank risks on it become excessive and it is being corrected.

Well, that's what I'm saying. Don't bet on the favourites, it's more important to see when they get tired.

Alexander_K:

For some general fun, I'll post my contest entry.

Voila!

I am utterly knocked out and saddened...

How can just a negative 2 (two) trades (highlighted in red) overturn 45 (forty-five!) positive (well, not all in the plus, but with a positive trend)?!!!!

I can't get this out of my head.... What sort of theories can explain this? I'm going to go sleepwalking....

Just like a 2% in time market movement can have 90% pips in volume.

And if you don't understand why you've had this happen, then you've created this thread for nothing.