From theory to practice - page 929

vladevgeniy:

Maybe so)))) I glimpsed the leader's deals - the most profitable at 4 days... Topping - selective comes out))

No way, mate. It's just that there were no trades on February 2 and 3 and there was a rollover of trades to Monday. This is a clear intraday.

Pipsa is a pipsa in Africa. Nerve tingling... or other causal organs))))))) I'm not contradicting the intraday, by the way. people chop - beautiful people!!! the hassle - yes, but they get it right there!!! yep - a round of applause!!!!))

Alexander_K:
I am interested in everything related to market persistence/antipersistence: ACF, Hurst coefficient, entropy, differences between "memory" and "aftereffects" in processes, golden ratio in non-Markovian processes, etc.

I would like to know the author of this thread about his view of entropy in relation to the topic.

I haven't yet figured out how to express it and what to do with it.

Alexander_K:

I am interested in everything related to market persistence/antipersistence: ACF, Hurst coefficient, entropy, differences between "memory" and "aftereffects" in processes, golden ratio in non-Markovian processes, etc.

The topics are many and all of them are interesting. The main goal is to find a criterion by which one can claim that the market is in a deterministic/stochastic phase.

- Count, is it Chopin?

- No, that's just me fiddling with the keys.

Renat Akhtyamov has not been on the forum for some time.

I am already worried.

I am worried if he has found the grail - I will die of envy ))))

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I would like to know the author of the thread about his vision of entropy in relation to the topic .

I have not yet figured out what to express it in and to what end.

https://habr.com/ru/post/305794/

It's all there. When the entropy of the process is -->0, it means that we are sitting in a trend.

Введение в понятие энтропии и ее многоликость
Введение в понятие энтропии и ее многоликость
  • habr.com
Как может показаться, анализ сигналов и данных — тема достаточно хорошо изученная и уже сотни раз проговоренная. Но есть в ней и некоторые провалы. В последние годы словом «энтропия» бросаются все кому не лень, толком и не понимая, о чем говорят. Хаос — да, беспорядок — да, в термодинамике используется — вроде тоже да, применительно к сигналам...

Can't you see it that way?)

multiplicator:
It's been a long time since Renat Akhtyamov appeared on the forum.

I'm already worried.

I`m worried if he has found the grail - I`ll die of envy ))))

I may have found... The grail does exist. And for some reason, those who have found it (I know two of them, with whom I communicated - Doc and Demko), really immediately disappear from the forum. What is this habit?!

vladevgeniy:
Can't you see it that way?)

You can see with your eyes, but it's difficult to determine mathematically :((

Alexander_K:

You can see with your eyes, but it's difficult to determine mathematically :((

The whole point is not to understand where we are, but to determine the consequences of this finding. Or, as I do - the limit of this finding before the transition to another phase........ I'm not claiming anything)) I'm trying it this way)