From theory to practice - page 920

Renat Akhtyamov:

ran the demo for a day.

I don't believe in this kind of thing myself for a long time now,

It's just the first time I've had a picture like this.

test - 1 year, 1% drawdown, the risk is still less

but the question is, has anyone seen it or not?

check the spread. Usually such pictures are when the spread is 1 or 2 points on a five digits.

Martin Cheguevara:

check the spread value. Usually this is the case when the spread is 1 or 2 pips on a five-digit spread.

2 pips, 4 digits

Renat Akhtyamov:
2 points, 4 digits.

You'll see that in practice...

I've had this happen to me when I set a very small TP and an infinite Stop

Martin Cheguevara:

You'll see that in practice...

I've had this happen when I put a very small TP and an infinite Stop.

I can't tell the difference between the two...but I can tell you the difference between the two...

just round up the quotient to 4 digits...

compare right and left, and if there is something missing, wait there for the price, but no more than 1 time

and i have no stats at all, just the gist...

Renat Akhtyamov:

The sub-strategy is Chegevar that your statistical screenshot that you showed once, made on 5rka, has a place to live...

Compare left and right, and if there is something missing, wait for the price there.

but i don't have the stats at all, just the gist...

No, I have machine vision technology working.

I don't know if the signals are correct or not, but the randomness always takes place, or just unexpected movements that you just can't predict...

I have to set the grid with coefficient 2. Only under sufficient conditions of price movements in the right direction ...

I searched with my forehead but I haven't found any more efficient way to follow up loss-making orders.

Whatever you say, the order existence time in the market directly affects the risks. Whatever you do...

Renat Akhtyamov:

What the hell was that? ...

Has anyone ever seen anything like this?

:

Personally, since I've been writing owls, it's the first time...

;)

If it's at least tester-stable, then it's the best for the marketplace!

the "our goal is communism!" graph should not be lost in the shadows

Renat Akhtyamov:

The sub-strategy is Chegevar that your statistical screenshot that you showed once, made on 5rka, has a place to live...

Compare right and left and if there is something missing, wait there for the price, but no more than 1 time

and I have no statistics at all, just a gist...

Yes You're right it will work well for placing grid orders. But you see, our life is very short compared to the time of searching for the method you described)))

Martin Cheguevara:

No, I have machine vision technology at work.

And despite the fact that signals are always correct, randomness always occurs, or just unexpected movements that are impossible to predict...

I have to set the grid with coefficient 2. Only under sufficient conditions of price moving in the necessary direction...

I searched with my forehead but I haven't found any more efficient way to follow up loss-making orders.

Whatever you say, the order existence time in the market directly affects the risks. Whatever you do...

...at least run it in the tester...

It won't last a year for sure...

Renat Akhtyamov:

at least run it through the tester.

I'm sure it won't last a year...

it's still alive)

But this is a tester that's why I act for sure and increase the lot to reduce the stay of orders in the market, even if the results are ironclad.

Martin Cheguevara:

I do)

But this is a tester so I act for sure and increase the lot to reduce the stay of orders in the market, even if the results are ironclad.

M1 quote will not be for more than 3 months, next is simulation of ticks from M5, M15 etc...