From theory to practice - page 901

Alexander_K:

Did your TS work it out or manually?

I tried to calculate the average for 1440 minutes in Excel using a different method and saw that it crossed backwards with the normal average. Let's see if it makes sense.

Alexander_K:

I'm ashamed, Oleg... Get out of my sight...

don't bury your head in the sand.

Nothing bad's happened yet. But if you keep being stubborn, you're going to get a stop-out.

Once again, the road is up for the EURJPY.

If you look at it from the outside. Everyone is right. But if you only ask about the time of holding a position, then everyone will swim.

Here is an example from purely theoretical ideas of this branch. Two periods of the pair under discussion. H4 and D1.

11h4

12d1

The probability is high but in what time range?

I had to listen attentively to all statements for 600 pages and create an indicator on the existing theme, so to speak. I am not plagiarising, but analysing your thoughts into graphics.

Uladzimir Izerski:

If you look at it from the outside. Everyone is right. But if you only ask about the time of holding a position, then everyone will swim.

Here is an example from purely theoretical ideas of this branch. Two periods of the pair under discussion. H4 and D1.

Don't get too convoluted. We are talking about the "here and now".

The current situation :

Uladzimir Izerski:
I had to listen attentively to all statements for 600 pages and create an indicator on the existing theme, so to speak. I am not trying to plagiarize, but to analyze your thoughts embodied in the chart.

I don't feel sorry for (and I hope others do) the ideas in this thread.

But, if you take it on - bring the theoretical rationale for entry/exit to the end, please.

You can also move to the "Forecasts..." branch - as long as there is a theory.

Олег avtomat:

Don't get too smart.

The current situation :

I gave my word. Not to engage in useless polemics with you. You don't have to provoke me)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

I gave my word. Not to engage in useless polemics with you. You don't have to provoke me)))

The paradox here is not a polemic, but my call not to start demagoguery which is exemplified by this :

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

From Theory to Practice

Uladzimir Izerski, 2019.02.01 20:08

I have not understood why I did not do it, I have not understood why I did not try to do it. I don't think so, but it may be just a matter of time before the trades start. But if you just ask about position holding time, everyone will be right.

Let me give an example from purely theoretical ideas of this thread. Two periods of the pair under discussion. H4 and D1.

Alexander_K:

I don't feel sorry for (and I hope others do) the ideas in this thread.

But, if you take it on - bring the theoretical rationale for entry/exit to the end, please.

You can also move to the "Forecasts..." branch - as long as the theory is there.

I am interested to observe and analyse.

You have scattered theory over 900 pages. You can gather it up bit by bit. Not everyone can do it.

Олег avtomat:

This is not a polemic, but my call not to engage in demagoguery.

Already hinted at. Do not address me in any way.